Bold Subscriptions , 380 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with Shopify, enabling them to add subscription functionality to their stores. It's highly recommended for businesses looking to boost recurring revenue, allowing customers to manage their subscriptions. The backend management for subscriptions is also praised, with quick issue resolution. The customer service is often described as responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. It's proven successful across various sectors, being seen as a key tool for online retail growth.

November 14, 2023

Really appreciate the customer service at Bold. Krupa is my problem solver and does that very well. The app itself has some significant gaps in user friendliness, but I'm giving it 5 stars because it's robust and has a can-do attitude. Hopefully the UX issues will be sorted along the way.

Hey Happy Dog
3 months using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with Krupa! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks for taking the time to write in. We also feel we have a can-do attitude! Stay tuned for more developments and improvements coming in Bold Subscriptions. We are working hard to bring you the best experience possible!

September 13, 2023

Krupa provided speedy and thorough customer service when I had an issue caused by some website changes I made! Very pleased with this interaction.

Happy Birdwatcher
BOLD replied September 19, 2023

We are so glad to read of your wonderful support experience! Your review really makes our day. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our specialist, Krupa. Thanks for choosing Bold!

September 1, 2023

so good super Daniel is perfect

Tran.scend
BOLD replied September 19, 2023

Thank you for taking the time submit your review. We are so glad that Daniel was able to provide you the help you needed!

November 3, 2023

The transition to V1 to V2 was great thanks to Cody and Krupa. Looking forward to seeing how the new version works for my business!

Elderberry Queen
About 2 months using the app
BOLD replied November 8, 2023

We are so glad to read of your positive migration experience, thanks so much for writing in with your wonderful review! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our migration team. Thanks for choosing Bold!

June 19, 2023

I have had issues with the app, but the last two times I have reached out to the support people and both times I was helped by Chintak who was very helpful and courteous. I appreciate the time and the patience and appreciate getting the issue resolved. Thank you!

For the Love of Dutch
Over 3 years using the app
BOLD replied June 21, 2023

We are so happy to hear Chintak was able to give you the support you needed. Reviews like this make our day! Thanks for writing in, and thanks for choosing Bold!

June 26, 2023

Great customer support and quick responses. I highly recommend this service for anyone looking for seamless integration.

Terranamdo
BOLD replied July 4, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review. This is what we love to hear! Our specialists are always happy to help. Thanks for choosing Bold!

September 21, 2021

So far I am very impressed with the plugin and the support that is offered is great at helping along the way with any functionality bugs.
Both Nirav and Guri have been very helpful and quick to react to my support tickets and getting the issues dealt with quickly.

Bridge Coffee Roasters Ltd
BOLD replied September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Kudos have been passed to Nirav, and Guri.

March 8, 2021

Aryan from BOLD was absolutely incredible. He went above and beyond for our team over here and we couldn't be happier. Thank you for the stellar customer support!

Bag Of Coffee Company
BOLD replied March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. So pleased that Aryan able to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to working with you more.

Edited February 9, 2021

Looks like an awesome app, the support is amazing Gagandeep was really helpful and supportive and solved my issues really effectively. Gagandeep deserves a pay rise to be honest, what a nice dude. Bold great job on your customer service. I don't know how good the app is yet, as still waiting for the connection team to manually set up the App as the automatic process did not work on the Split theme. Gagandeep helped a lot though getting me in touch with that team... it does take 5-7 days for manual connect but hopefully this get's completed quicker and I can leave a review about the actual app and functionality. Gagandeep was great though 5* would recommend,

Chai Guys
BOLD replied February 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that Gagandeep was helpful and that he was able to help you with your issues. We are always there when you need us! Thank you for choosing Bold.

November 27, 2020

Usman has been very helpful, twice. The app is now set up; I'll have more feedback about the app within one month.

O-FIVE RARE TEA BAR
BOLD replied December 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are really glad that Usman was there to help you and very excited that Bold subscriptions is ready to go on your store! We are always there to help if you need us.