Bold Subscriptions , 379 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with Shopify, enabling them to add subscription functionality to their stores. It's highly recommended for businesses looking to boost recurring revenue, allowing customers to manage their subscriptions. The backend management for subscriptions is also praised, with quick issue resolution. The customer service is often described as responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. It's proven successful across various sectors, being seen as a key tool for online retail growth.

April 18, 2024

Krupa did a great job trouble shooting. Quick turn around too!

Keto Brainz Nootropics
About 1 year using the app
BOLD replied May 8, 2024

We're happy to hear Krupa was able to help you out! Thanks for the review.

April 25, 2024

Easy to talk to, fast to help. Happy with the service and with the revenue this app brings to my business!

Live Hermosa
8 months using the app
BOLD replied May 8, 2024

We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience! Our team is always happy to help, and knowing the app is boosting your business makes our day. Thanks for the 5 star review!

February 13, 2024

Customer service via chat was very helpful. Irfan understood the problem I had and fixed it immediately. Also sent an aritcle on how it was fixed in case I have the problem again in the future.

K&K Skin Products
Almost 3 years using the app
BOLD replied February 21, 2024

I'm glad that Irfan was able to help! Thanks for choosing Bold!

March 22, 2024

I'm just getting started with the app, but I have to say that Irfan in customer service is AMAZING. I had a little trouble getting a few things to work and he took careof them all quickly and also sent me instructions so if I could do it myself if I needed to fix something in the future.

tooktake
3 months using the app
BOLD replied May 8, 2024

Irfan's a customer service wizard! Thrilled to hear he helped you tackle those initial hurdles. Now you're equipped to unlock the full potential of Bold and take your Subscriptions to the next level!

April 2, 2024

We've been using Bold for several years now. We were a bit anxious of switching from V1 to the new version, but I must say that 1: The tool works great, but even better 2: the support is great. (Shout out to Daniel, Krupa and Chandan)

Would definitely recommend.

Ginbutler
Denmark
About 2 months using the app
BOLD replied May 8, 2024

Music to our ears! We're so glad the transition to V2 went smoothly and that Daniel, Krupa, and Chandan made the switch a breeze. Thanks for taking the time to leave this kind review!

January 31, 2024

Krupa was very kind and quick to provide answers to my multiple questions.

Fiori and Fern
Almost 3 years using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thanks for your review and lovely words for Krupa, we'll be sure to pass along your feedback!

February 6, 2024

Great customer service! Had a technical issue on Bold and Chandan and the online chat team have been very helpful and helped us resolve the issue in no time. Thank you.

de-liver-ance
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear that Chandan was able to help you so efficiently!

January 22, 2024

Great!

Promise Cosmetics
Israel
Over 2 years using the app
February 28, 2024

We've been using BOLD for a while and have just migrated from v1 to v2 and we've left recharge from our other store. Irfan with Bold support specifically is one of the reasons we're brining everything under Bold. Irfan and the team have always been ready to help us with any problems that we have (most of which are user errors).

Farmer and Thistle
About 1 month using the app
BOLD replied March 14, 2024

Thank you for the kind review. We're so glad you're loving Bold Subscriptions! Don't hesitate to reach back out if theres anything else we can do to support your subscriptions journey.

January 20, 2024

Very useful for monthly subscription on books.

Sherlock Holmes Books by MX Publishing
About 3 years using the app
BOLD replied January 23, 2024

We just love to hear you are finding Bold Subscriptions so useful for your business - this truly makes our day! Thank you so much for writing in with your kind review!