4.3
November 30, 2023

Works well so far. Devs have been easy to work with and helped me match previous CSS that was used in Searchanise Upsell & Marketing.

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC
7 months using the app
Searchanise replied December 3, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review - it's much appreciated!

Edited December 7, 2023

Very pleased with your quick response to the problem.
Thank you very much.

I am submitting my request here because I cannot send Feature Requests from within the app.
I would like to display any meta fields in the upsell and cross-sell list items.

北海道画廊
Japan
6 months using the app
Searchanise replied October 16, 2023

Thank you a lot for helping us improve! We highly appreciate your feedback.

August 4, 2023

So many great features all in one app. I've been using different apps for a few years now and this is definitely the best for upsells & cross-sells, display banner and free shipping bar, discount popup, email collection bar etc. Highly recommended for growing stores

Meghvi
India
2 months using the app
Searchanise replied August 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! We highly appreciate it.

April 21, 2023

BolideAI was fantastic with our install, and when we had a feature request they told us that it wasn't yet on the roadmap. Within a couple of weeks they put it on the roadmap, with a close ETA!

Lighting Originals
About 2 months using the app
Searchanise replied April 21, 2023

Edited December 25, 2023

Update (12-25-23): JudgeMe integration is not the big issue i could live without that. The app is still not working (reintegrating) I sent a pic of the error messages I get and there has been no resolution, so it shows the same items all the time and no changes are happening. I feel there is something deeper wrong with the platform . I would think other customers would notice it as well but maybe they don't test their site as much as I do. I want to give my customers an excellent experience, but I can't do that when the app doesn't refresh for over 12 days now and the most important days. Also this issue of saying I have used over 5000 impressions and most of the time it hasn't even been used on the website it was off on my theme. So customers that are paying for using this app are getting charged for impressions even if they have it turned off on the theme. I wish the app was more reliable. I know your dev team was giving me unlimited impressions but that does me no good if I can't use them.
Update: Tried this app again and still having a lot of trouble with it. Customer support does not exist. I had conflicts from the app in my theme so I had to immediately turn it off. no response to my emails so I'm uninstalling.
UPDATE: Today 5-4-23 I opened the app and it asked me to set up and choose a plan even though there is only a free plan. When I opened the app ALL OF MY SETTINGS and UPSELLS were gone so that affected my website with alot of white space. I don't understand what is going on but i wish they would have left the upsell on Searchanise. This is a joke.
Reply to response from Bolide: I put in 2 support tickets within your app. Maybe look into that as we think your are just not responding. Until I updated the review, and I am contacted within a couple of hours. I love searchanise but I’m not loving the fact that we are being forced over to bolide for upsell and cross selling. I have had a lot of problems. When I have problems with searchanise they are quick to resolve the issues I face. Communication is very important
Update: Continued issues and there is no support. Been waiting over 10 days and no response. They just added a channel so customers can offer suggestions or comments and the support is very poor. I know its free but you need to support your app.
Update: All issues have been resolved and working. Thank you for all your help.
I have had nothing but problems since downloading this app. The widgets turn there self off after activating so they will not show on the website at all. Took 4 days to get a response as they are very busy, it has be fixed 4-6-23. I was referred by Searchanise App and this is the same company. I get excellent customer service from Searchanise. Glad to see the Searchanise/BolideAI support for this app is just as incredible.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Searchanise replied April 21, 2023

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

UPD: We're sorry you had a frustrating experience with our app and updated your review from 5 to 1 star. We really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
Unfortunately, we haven't received any request from you within these ten days. Therefore, we have contacted you directly to resolve the issues you faced. Please give us a reply to our email.

Thank you for informing us about the issue in our help feedback form. We detected a bug in its work and are working on a fix.

Update (12-27-23): We're genuinely sorry to hear about the challenges you've been facing, and we understand your frustration. We've been eager to assist you and requested access to your store to investigate and resolve the issues you've raised. Unfortunately, without the necessary access, we're unable to make the required adjustments

We really want to provide a solution and improve your experience, so if you reconsider granting us access, we'll do our best to resolve the issues you've outlined.

Despite the difficulties, we're grateful for your loyalty and commitment to using our services. If there's anything else we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know. We're here for you.

November 9, 2022

So far I have only used the free shipping banner but I really like it. It didn't come up automatically because of another app I used but Kate responded quickly to my request and fixed it quickly as well.

Ninnys Napkins
12 months using the app
Searchanise replied November 9, 2022

Thanks a lot for your kind review! We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback.

Edited July 15, 2023

UPDATE: After working with BolideAi for more than a year, Julia from the support helped us a lot, after a theme update with the detailed settings for the Upsell and Cross-Sell widgets, very quickly, with a lot of patience, thank you very much!

Great app, and very friendly, very fast and competent customer service! A lot of possibilities with the upsell & cross-sell widgets, we look forward to discovering the further possibilities of the app

samaki originals
Spain
10 months using the app
Searchanise replied October 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad to hear that. It's a pleasure to work with the customers who share their opinion with us.

December 14, 2022

Great app and wonderful customer service. The BolideAI team helped me in getting some not-out-of-the-box needs quickly and professionally.

Karma Kiss
4 months using the app
Searchanise replied December 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Happy to help!

December 29, 2022

The app works great on the website and easy to design. Customer support works great to improve the app.

13 Fifty Apparel
Searchanise replied December 29, 2022

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! We highly appreciate it.
Happy New Year from all of us at Bolide!

January 25, 2023

Great free app with many useful functions and also a responsive support. Would definitely recommend it.

Rustikhaus
Germany
Searchanise replied January 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback! We’re always working to improve our app, and we’re thrilled to hear that we’re doing something right.