Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

o-propre

Vraiment super application et le support est au top du top ! Je recommande ! Merci pour tout ! je conseil à tous cet application !

The Dufraines

Top notch service to get started! Recommend based on the set up and will review once used for a bit but super happy with it to start with. Great flexibility in booking settings!

InteriorDesignsToGo.com

Very helpful in helping fix a couple issues and he even went out of his way to help me with a couple other edits to make my cart more presentable!

MOVMNT Method

What a helpful team at Webkul! I installed the booking app and I had troubles when pressing the "Book Now" button, the Cart didn't refreshed automatically on my Custom theme with Shopify. Very unpleasant and strange problem but the Webkul team never gave up trying to find a solution even when it was already after working ours. They worked more then two ours on this problem. So thank you so much for all the help because I also asked additional questions that also got answered. Special thanks to Supriya for her patience and making sure it worked perfectly.

Zionn

This app proved quite useful for me and is pretty easy to implement. And the support team especially Pooja is awesome to work with and is super fast to respond to any queries that you may have and also very patient with any doubts/questions that you may have.

BBWJ

Webkul has an amazing product with exceptional customer service. I was struggling with proper implementation and they responded swiftly and effectively. I highly recommend them over any other booking app!

Good Look Therapy

Great booking app and outstanding support team !
The team helped me to entirely configure the module to meet my needs, and I had a few... !!

MyTable LLC

The app takes a while to load, however, the Webkul support team has been outstanding in assisting us with our customized efforts.

LastMinuteSalon

Great APP! We are utilising it for offering deals on behalf of beauty establishments, this application when used in conjunction with the MultiVendor Marketplace is super valuable to us.

July 2, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the honest review. Much appreciated :)