Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

Okanagan Science Centre

Great support, any issues we have had, mostly with staff use, have been quickly resolved. This is working really well for us.

firse.in

I'm very satisfied with the Booking App and how it integrates with my website. We are a Jewelry Rental Service and this App makes the admin process and the user experience super easy and smooth. There were a few bugs which were quickly fixed by Ayush Kansal and the team. They have been very responsive and helpful all throughout. Honestly, I knew nothing about website building and these guys made it a piece of cake for me. Thank you so very much guys. Looking forward for new and exciting features in the App. Also, I highly recommend this App to everyone who's looking for managing rental/booking services on Shopify.

Centrepiece Residences

Great app and support! We had a few issues with installing and the support team worked on it immediately. The support doesn't only end there. If you have any issues moving forward, they are always fast in responding. A great business partner to have.

Studio Cycle Maglia Rosa

At first, it's take some time to get used with the configuration in order to build different types of product but once you know how the features and how to build your product, it's pretty easy to use. You can do pretty much all kind of product booking. Customer support is fast and efficient. I used another Webkul app in the past with another ecommerce platform and their app was also very efficient and robust. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Hochland Wear

I had a little difficulty in the installation, but the support was perfect and everything works perfectly

Santuariodelasluciernagasmx

I'm impressed by both the easiness on how to setup products and reservations, but also by their custemer service.
They took care of the installation at no cost and even helped configured the labeling colors so my store looks better.
I am please with the app and their amazing customer service team.

ccminibins

They fixed my issues right away via chat, in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with the APP itself .

Grittel

Ayush Kansal. Thank you for your help. Webkul support is professional and very helpful.I am very appropriated.

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

Go vvith U

Webkul support is very nice. today, I got a problem with my app. so I contact them for help. I found that their support works very fast and very calm.

Previous 1