Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

Santuariodelasluciernagasmx

I'm impressed by both the easiness on how to setup products and reservations, but also by their custemer service.
They took care of the installation at no cost and even helped configured the labeling colors so my store looks better.
I am please with the app and their amazing customer service team.

ccminibins

They fixed my issues right away via chat, in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with the APP itself .

Grittel

Ayush Kansal. Thank you for your help. Webkul support is professional and very helpful.I am very appropriated.

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

Go vvith U

Webkul support is very nice. today, I got a problem with my app. so I contact them for help. I found that their support works very fast and very calm.

o-propre

Vraiment super application et le support est au top du top ! Je recommande ! Merci pour tout ! je conseil à tous cet application !

March 26, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Im glad you are happy with the support. Will surely pass on the message to the support team :)

The Dufraines

Top notch service to get started! Recommend based on the set up and will review once used for a bit but super happy with it to start with. Great flexibility in booking settings!

March 26, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
I can see that the 6 different booking types provided in the app helped you setting up the store.
If you have any queries, please feel free to connect.

InteriorDesignsToGo.com

Very helpful in helping fix a couple issues and he even went out of his way to help me with a couple other edits to make my cart more presentable!

MOVMNT Method

What a helpful team at Webkul! I installed the booking app and I had troubles when pressing the "Book Now" button, the Cart didn't refreshed automatically on my Custom theme with Shopify. Very unpleasant and strange problem but the Webkul team never gave up trying to find a solution even when it was already after working ours. They worked more then two ours on this problem. So thank you so much for all the help because I also asked additional questions that also got answered. Special thanks to Supriya for her patience and making sure it worked perfectly.

Zionn

This app proved quite useful for me and is pretty easy to implement. And the support team especially Pooja is awesome to work with and is super fast to respond to any queries that you may have and also very patient with any doubts/questions that you may have.

Previous 1