Bouncer

Deter underage visitors

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Backwoodzvapez

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app, easy to use and looks clean with store theme.

Keylink Solutions

This App was exactly what I was looking for. There is another one in the app store which I didn't like. My payment processor requires that I have an age verification pop up for my ecig site, www.freshvaper.com and this worked perfectly, on top of the small price. I think this is the best age verification I've seen out of a bunch. Using facebook is very clever since you can extract emails.

Vapescom

Time spent using app About 17 hours

This is a great app if your site is related to vaping, vape pens, vape mods, vaporizers, e-liquids and e-juice.

Gel Group

Makes for a quick and easy solution to age verification requirements before entering site. I highly recommend.

Kleanlean

Time spent using app About 2 months

Bouncer does everything I need it to. It's a great app and I haven't had one single problem with it. Thanks so much!

Glassinaflash

Great app! Has multiple backgrounds and options for any type of adult-oriented store!

The Dram Team

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Does exactly what I needed it to do. Was a minor glitch with spacing of the date cells on mobile, but the customer support team fixed it immediately when asked, so five stars it is. Makes my site look professional and helps me comply with alcohol industry codes. Thanks guys for such a convenient and effective solution!

Holysmokemart

Hi thank you, I am really happy with your service,Thanks for contacting me.

Antica Wines

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Highly recommended, the app does exactly what it says, with a sense of style and sophistication

Cannatropix

Simple, great app. Does exactly what it says and what it's supposed to.