Bouncer

Bouncer

by ShopPad Inc.

Deter underage visitors

Brothers with Glass

The app works well, does its job, 5 stars if they add more options to customize the buttons more to make the pop-up look better. Design options are very limited and the only reason we have looked at other apps.

Puffer Cloud

Does what it should do and verifies the visitors age. The price seems a little steep for all that is does but it is necessary for my store.

Healthy Headie

Found it fairly easy to integrate. We are up and running. Thanks Bouncer.

X Shower Buddies

Only my first day, so I am only giving it 4 stars but it was super easy, I love that I can use my own back ground and the price seems pretty fair!
Come check out our adult content shower curtains, coming soon!

Eurotik Dvd Store

Was looking for a age verification gateway for my Adult DVD Toy store, I must say I'm extremely pleased with Bouncer. Highly recommended and very reasonable at only $4.99 a month. Lets people know before hand exactly what’s on offer.Small criticism although probably down to speed, browser i just wish the verification page would load slightly faster, overall 4.5 stars recommended.

Vape Horizon West

Easy to use app and does the job. May not be perfect 100% of the time, but hey, it's one of the most easy to use and good-looking apps for this particular function.

Port City Dispensary

Very easy integration. Simple process and control. Great reports.