Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Beauty Valleygr

Very nice app and very easy to use. i i add all my brands in less than 5 minutes .Thank you

M ART

I installed the app for a trial and deactivated shortly after (an hour or so). They claim to have 3 days trial but they charged me. I contacted them about it but they only replied "we can't refund". Pretty terrible way to run a business. Not recommended.

Earthen Crystals

This app has amazing capabilities and the support was great! unfortunately didn't work out as a work around for what I was looking for, but for those looking I highly recommend testing it out! I'll likely be back in future when I can better utilize its functions. =]

Iconic Wars

Easy to use, a great addition to add to your apps section. I recommend to anyone who wants to display their logos

www.dogsdogsdogs.co.uk

Great product with superb support - easy to install and a great addition to my website. Thoroughly recommend it!

Material Good

I needed to make 2 of the brands I carry non-clickable because we only sell them in-store. I emailed to see if that is possible and Mike answered and quickly solved my problem! 10/10 would recommend!

Caratech

Worked just as expected, wanted to provide a way to let visitors browse via logos and not navigate through menus. Would recommend

LNT

Best application, i contact them to help me and it was very fast and helpfull. I requested special design and they did fast

Kawaii Kids

Gosh, I wish I had've known about this app a year ago. We stock a lot of brands: we couldn't use a maxi set up with Shopify as we have more than 25 and the list was never ending. You'd have to scroll for a year! Rob was on hand straight away and had it set up before I knew it. Now our brand section looks pretty fabulous and it's so easy to navigate! Highly recommend this app!

Source BMX

Great app which simply makes you a decent looking brand page! Great customer service too who helped add some custom CSS styling no problem!

Previous 1 3 4 5