Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

SEYMAYKA

The worst customer service and bad brand page app ever! Do not try because there is no one here to reply to you. Hoping to receive reply and cancel subs get full refund because the app doesn't work. When the customer click on any brands the page becomes empty. Hope they can fix or cancel.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

This app looks great on our website and the devlopers customised the size of the logos for me. Thanks so much!

Supplement Warehouse

Great app and customer service helps you whenever you have an issue. Really helps you optimize your brand pages for SEO too.

Sand Dollar Dubai

So far so good! Easy to implement and i got instant help when i reached out to the support. Thanks so much Rob!

Luxoni Beauty

I thought the app was great until I didn’t receive support for not functioning properly. The page is not operating correctly and I still have not received support days later.

December 8, 2020

Hi, yes sorry there was a temporary glitch which we resolved swiftly. Your brand page looks great! https://prnt.sc/vy6evn

Mimi & Emu

Very good app! Easy configuration, great output. The only thing we miss is an automatical periodical refresh of the brands. This has to be done manually at the moment.

Best Price Nutrition

Up until recently this app has been great. The past few weeks it's constantly going down. Not only does the app not display apps on our site but even trying to open the app it won't even launch. Reached out to the company and got no response. Very disappointing for this to happen on Black Friday week. I would recommend NOT USING THIS APP!

Pomgo

Great app, We could create a nice brand page. There was some small issue but the customer service reacted quickly.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

My Genie International

I think your app is pretty good, but you need to update it very quickly. I already can't use your app anymore and I think it's too bad.

Beauty Valleygr

Very nice app and very easy to use. i i add all my brands in less than 5 minutes .Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5