Brand Page by Aperitive

Brand Page by Aperitive

by Aperitive

Instant A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Ensley Beauty Supply

Great app! Easy to modify and use for whatever you need

Lexlug

ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! Takes what could have been a pain in the butt to maintain and makes is sooooooooooooo simple. Setup is so simple, support is great if ya ever need it. No store should not have this app.

Little Baby Online Store Singapore

I have been using the app for sometime and I like it so much. The support team is impressive and responsive when I needed help.

Thinksolutionz

Great app! Looks great on our website.

Luggage Factory

This app takes something that is tedious and time consuming and makes it easy, i have over 700 vendors in my store, its a huge store and managing all that is impossible without this app.

Icegroup

Great app easy to install. Love it!

Opherty Ciocci

Does exactly what is should do, and it is exactly why it is a 5 start app! Excellent.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI www.ophertyciocci.com Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Vacant Label

Efficient and professional looking! There were errors (which app doesnt hv errors) but the team is very responsive and fast in addressing issues. Before u know it, its perfect again. Definitely recommended if you wanna have your brands page looking good. Awesome job guysssss!!!

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I carefully selected this app over others that were similar because of the layout and the ease to fit it with the brand of our store. I think the price is too high but I will keep it awhile longer to see if we really need it or not. I installed for seo benefit and have no way of gauging the success of it thus far but so far so good. It is worth trying at the least.

Dale Pro Audio

We were realliy worried that creating a brand page for the hundreds of vendors we carry would take hours of work. Brand Page worked flawlessly and was done in a snap. Their support was also terrific and helped us get our collections created very quickly. I highly recommend this product for any store with lots of brands and the need to list all of them on a single page.

Previous 1 3