Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

The Root Vault

Easy to upload, to add information to, however, brand page would not load. Very disappointed. Removed from my shop. Reached out to developers, no help.

September 22, 2019

Hi. We did respond but you had removed it before we could check. Other users do not have a problem with the page not loading. It's most likely incorrectly set up or linked to the wrong page. By default, you can find your brand page at 'yourstoreurl/pages/brands' or brands-1. For those who experience any issue, please contact us and we will reply promptly.

Brands Outlet Paris

Great App, I do love it wonderful designe and very structured, perfect if you have a lot of Brands. I do recommend :)

Puff Pack

This app helped us create a brand page rapidly. It is easy to use and works well. Our customers can now navigate to each brand and see all the products instantly.

Feenas

I used this app for list my brands in one page,it's useful and they have a great support, they help to install it right in my website.

Ensley Beauty Supply

Great app! Easy to modify and use for whatever you need

Lexlug

ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! Takes what could have been a pain in the butt to maintain and makes is sooooooooooooo simple. Setup is so simple, support is great if ya ever need it. No store should not have this app.

Little Baby Online Store Singapore

I have been using the app for sometime and I like it so much. The support team is impressive and responsive when I needed help.

Thinksolutionz

Great app! Looks great on our website.

Luggage Factory

This app takes something that is tedious and time consuming and makes it easy, i have over 700 vendors in my store, its a huge store and managing all that is impossible without this app.

Icegroup

Great app easy to install. Love it!

Previous 1 3