Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Best Price Nutrition

Up until recently this app has been great. The past few weeks it's constantly going down. Not only does the app not display apps on our site but even trying to open the app it won't even launch. Reached out to the company and got no response. Very disappointing for this to happen on Black Friday week. I would recommend NOT USING THIS APP!

Pomgo

Great app, We could create a nice brand page. There was some small issue but the customer service reacted quickly.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

My Genie International

I think your app is pretty good, but you need to update it very quickly. I already can't use your app anymore and I think it's too bad.

Beauty Valleygr

Very nice app and very easy to use. i i add all my brands in less than 5 minutes .Thank you

M ART

I installed the app for a trial and deactivated shortly after (an hour or so). They claim to have 3 days trial but they charged me. I contacted them about it but they only replied "we can't refund". Pretty terrible way to run a business. Not recommended.

Earthen Crystals

This app has amazing capabilities and the support was great! unfortunately didn't work out as a work around for what I was looking for, but for those looking I highly recommend testing it out! I'll likely be back in future when I can better utilize its functions. =]

Iconic Wars

Easy to use, a great addition to add to your apps section. I recommend to anyone who wants to display their logos

www.dogsdogsdogs.co.uk

Great product with superb support - easy to install and a great addition to my website. Thoroughly recommend it!

Material Good

I needed to make 2 of the brands I carry non-clickable because we only sell them in-store. I emailed to see if that is possible and Mike answered and quickly solved my problem! 10/10 would recommend!

Caratech

Worked just as expected, wanted to provide a way to let visitors browse via logos and not navigate through menus. Would recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5