Brand Page Builder

Brand Page Builder

by Aperitive

Auto build an A-Z list of all your brands on a single page

Material Good

I needed to make 2 of the brands I carry non-clickable because we only sell them in-store. I emailed to see if that is possible and Mike answered and quickly solved my problem! 10/10 would recommend!

Caratech

Worked just as expected, wanted to provide a way to let visitors browse via logos and not navigate through menus. Would recommend

LNT

Best application, i contact them to help me and it was very fast and helpfull. I requested special design and they did fast

Kawaii Kids

Up until recently, this app was wonderful but the last couple of months, it hasn't worked properly and no decent correspondence from anyone (not even getting a reply and have tried one last time). Won't refresh brands, very slow to load and poor communication.

Source BMX

Great app which simply makes you a decent looking brand page! Great customer service too who helped add some custom CSS styling no problem!

Swanky Square

i am trying to set APP this up on my web site for weeks but its been so hard to do so. when click to brands it open a return policy instead. can't find where to fix it and anyone respond to my message. disappointed.

dificulta to use and the support doesn't respond. deleted. hope to have my money back.

December 6, 2019

Please remove this false review.

Update: We see you have uninstalled the app and the redirect is still occurring

takes you to this page

This confirms it has nothing to do with our app which works well for all our users.

Hi. We didn't receive any message from you. I've checked your store and see you have some redirect in place. Our app doesn't redirect anything so it must be some other app doing this. I am requesting access to your store to check.

The Root Vault

Easy to upload, to add information to, however, brand page would not load. Very disappointed. Removed from my shop. Reached out to developers, no help.

September 22, 2019

Hi. We did respond but you had removed it before we could check. Other users do not have a problem with the page not loading. It's most likely incorrectly set up or linked to the wrong page. By default, you can find your brand page at 'yourstoreurl/pages/brands' or brands-1. For those who experience any issue, please contact us and we will reply promptly.

Brands Outlet Paris

Great App, I do love it wonderful designe and very structured, perfect if you have a lot of Brands. I do recommend :)

Puff Pack

This app helped us create a brand page rapidly. It is easy to use and works well. Our customers can now navigate to each brand and see all the products instantly.

Feenas

I used this app for list my brands in one page,it's useful and they have a great support, they help to install it right in my website.