4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and comprehensive SEO tools. It's particularly beneficial for those with limited web design experience. The app offers a variety of SEO features, including structured data schema input, meta description fixes, keyword research, and image optimization. Merchants have reported significant improvements in Google rankings and site speed after using the app. The customer service is also praised for its responsiveness. The app also offers a free plan with basic SEO features, making it suitable for small businesses.

February 19, 2024

This app is amazing! Offers everything you need to help boost your SEO performance for your website and products. The other features like breadcrumb etc are an added bonus for customer friendly add ons. The team is wonderful and super helpful, I would recommend this app to anyone - especially those who do not understand SEO or have time, this app makes it easy to streamline everything.

Neon Darling
December 25, 2023

Easy to use!!!

zeidmoon
1 day using the app
Webrex Studio replied January 13, 2024

Hello, zeidmoon,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Simplicity is at the heart of what we do, and we're thrilled it's making your experience enjoyable. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, we're all ears. Here's to continued ease and success!

July 6, 2023

Been using this app since site launch around 3 Years and it' working great with Google Search Console. I highly recommend this app. Not only does the product work well, but the service from Rakesh is fast and very helpful. The structured data adjustments you make through this app have a quick turnaround time on the SERP, which in turn drives better traffic to your website.

Concept Kart
India
Over 1 year using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and the quality of our support services.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

October 23, 2023

Easy Peasy. Love it.

Fashion Trend Setting
16 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 29, 2023

Hello Fashion Trend Setting,

We're thrilled that you find it easy peasy and love our product! Thank you for the 5-star review. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, we're here to help. Your support is appreciated!

February 16, 2024

I've tried many, many bulk SEO apps and this has been by far the easiest to use and understand. It is intuitive for merchants like me who have limited knowledge in SEO while providing amazing support - both in terms of documentation and knowledgeable, fast assistance. I have a large product inventory and this is a must have.

LightForce Laser Engraving, LLC
February 7, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Webrex SEO Optimizer AI Schema for Shopify, and I must say, the experience has been nothing short of exceptional. The product itself is remarkably user-friendly and well-crafted, simplifying what would otherwise be a complex process of managing SEO priorities for my online store.

However, what truly sets this product apart is the unparalleled customer support I received. Arpan Juneja, the Head of Customer Support at Webrex SEO, went above and beyond the call of duty. Not only did he ensure that the product was perfectly set up to address a wide range of priority SEO issues, but he also provided invaluable assistance with other SEO challenges that were not directly related to the product. His willingness to jump on a call immediately, coupled with his extensive knowledge, patience, and commitment to leaving no stone unturned, was truly commendable.

It's rare to come across a company that combines a superior product with outstanding customer service, and Webrex SEO does just that. I wholeheartedly recommend this app and the team behind it. They deserve a well-earned 5-star rating for going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

Petworld
South Africa
Webrex Studio replied February 13, 2024

Hello, Petworld,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with the Webrex SEO Optimizer AI Schema for Shopify. Providing user-friendly solutions and exceptional customer support are our top priorities, and we're delighted to hear that Arpan Juneja went above and beyond to assist you. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate your support and trust in our product and team. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

October 25, 2023

Super Tool

Der Campingprofi
Germany
2 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 29, 2023

Hello, Super Tool,

We're delighted to hear that you find our tool super! If you have any more feedback or if there's anything specific you'd like to know or discuss, please feel free to share. We're here to assist you.

January 20, 2024

nice program Thnks

Yara fashion
Austria
About 4 hours using the app
Webrex Studio replied February 12, 2024

Hello, Yara fashion,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our program. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thanks again for your support.

September 15, 2023

Excellent customer service for the initial set up! A lot of features are automated.

Natural Communities LLC
7 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

February 15, 2024

Being a new with Shopify this app is a great help. I'm currently reviewing which app to select and this has the best price/features ratio. Customer attention is on very high level, I feel I have help quickly, whenever I have a question. Thank you!

Feels like Finland