4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless SEO optimization features. They appreciate the code-free input for structured data schema and the ability to fix meta descriptions and titles. The app's customer service is frequently praised, particularly the assistance from Rakesh and Arpan. Merchants have seen improvements in site speed, Google rankings, and Google shopping ads performance. The comprehensive free plan is a bonus for small businesses, and the range of schema options and tools make it suitable for both beginners and SEO professionals.

August 7, 2023

It doesn't have a free plan,
once you install it, it immediately asks you to pay 10$ a month..
so this is false

PLANETA.WAY
Israel
5 minutes using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Hi Admin,

I am so sorry for your experience ! Bu, I want to clear this we do have a FREE PLAN but with limited features .

I want to get in touch with you on call if possible here is my number 8511820964 .

I would like to explain in detail

Edited May 23, 2023

Awesome customer support and service. Our team are highly obliged to see the system that actually works and it's completely free.
Now there are some issues, the app is not running at the backend and google console is showing some error with the structured data.

Missing field 'hasMerchantReturnPolicy' (in 'offers')
I belive this is cause of this. Hope get help and will update the review again

Brother-mart
Nepal
Almost 3 years using the app
Webrex Studio replied November 30, 2021

Hi Brother-mart,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards

February 17, 2022

TOTAL DISASTER. Waisted money. Installed app and same day 1/2 of my pages did not get indexed. Asked them to fix it, but said needed to update to PRO...paid another $150...they said that they made some adjustments...but no changes. Complained...they said it would take Google some weeks to reflect the changes ... 6 weeks after still no improvement. Total scam. $200 down the drain.

Bloody Green
Chile
5 months using the app
July 5, 2021

APP does not work. we had upgraded to the higher version & found some issues, we asked for refund, Refund does not happen, we had requested for a refund, no revert from the team,

Zenith Nutrition
India
3 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied July 19, 2021

Hi Zenith Nutrition,
We are extremely sorry for the cause. Since we had a conversation before the refund process was delay as there was an issue from shopify only there tech team was in our contact to get the issue fixed.

Since, now this is fixed we have already issued the refund.

Best Regards,