Browsee

Don't lose on Revenue. Understand Why Visitors Dropped.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sussex Special®

Great app! It filters out bot and inactive sessions as well your own IP as you can also specify which country's sessions to be recorded. Exactly what I've been looking for and couldn't find anywhere else.

March 21, 2022

Thanks a lot!

lashfridays

Stumbled upon Browsee whilst looking for an app to better understand our customer journey. Its simplicity of installation and intuitive dashboard is really quite outstanding. I would highly recommend this app to any shopify store owner looking to better understand their customers interation with their website without much of the complexity of some of the traditional heap mapping tools.

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to serve you better. Do let us know if you need anything else :)

Whimsical Lace

Honestly, I'm surprised that Browsee has no reviews yet. I would say Browsee is the best app for heatmap and recording sessions. They have a 'priority recording' section that tremendously helped me identify flaws on my website. This feature saved me so much time from viewing each recording to try to identify the problem. I can't say much about the support team as I do not require assistance yet, but this app has been superb.

October 24, 2021

Thanks a million for your kind words. We really appreciate it and we look forward to working with you. If you need any assistance anytime, we are just a chat away :)