Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder

by Aheadworks

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Yay-nique

So easy to build custom landing pages! You don't have to know code to have this work. I know nothing about code and this is an easy drag and drop.

October 15, 2021

Hello Yay-nique!
Thank you for such kind words.
I hope our app will bring you joy always ;)

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a good one.

RESIST Plus

Team is very much supportive. I was facing issue with app and it was resolved by their team like a magic. You must try this app if you want to customize your products.

August 16, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for such a great review!
It's a pleasure to help you.

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a great week!

Jake's Odd Jobs

Intuitive app. Virtually limitless options to experiment with - so far everything's been safe to modify on top of other apps I'm using. Once you get the hang of things, nothing compares to the freedom you have!

March 12, 2021

Hello, Jake's Odd Jobs Team!

Thank you for such a great review!
We’re sincerely happy that you’re satisfied with our application and it leaves you positive impressions.

Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a nice weekend.

Imlak'esh Organics

The interface is just like Elementor, which is so convenient for people familiar with the WP Elementor plugin! :)

TokyoEnt

this app is trash, it takes forever to load when trying to edit, it never responds to commands and always lags. Recently its load time takes forever and I can't even customize the Add to cart button. It's really unresponsive, don't waste your money on this as I did.

I once enjoyed this app but now ive never disliked it more. If it works on your
first try its a saint, but once it starts acting up you'll find anger you never knew you had.

I once spent 2 hours working just to only be able to edit one paragraph of a product description because it kept lagging, took forever to load, and was unresponsive. I had to refresh my work every time which made me start from scratch again.

August 21, 2020

Hello, TokyoEnt.
Sorry you have experienced troubles with the app speed.
The problem could be caused by lagging of Shopify itself, sometimes this happens.
Nevertheless, our developers are trying their best to optimize the app and make it work faster even for stores with really rich content.

BIO SCULPTURE Schweiz

Very nice APP, unfortunately the Support answer exactly after 24 hours and usually not very helpful. Video and Accordion doesn't work as some other features. If you would like to rune professionals Shopify Shops, you should consider if you can live with this and of restrictions. Support is only available during business hours.

August 19, 2020

Hello.
We are really sorry we were not able to help in time.
As for the Video and Accordion widgets, most likely, to resolve the issues, Buildify assets should be reinstalled for your Theme the following way:
Apps -> Buildify -> Themes -> Current Theme -> Uninstall -> Uninstall -> Install again
If any our assistance is required here, please send a message to support@buildify.shop and our team will be happy to help.
Thank you.

zugati

I got charged after deleting my app, I contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Nice customer support, and I like the app very much, I had to delete it as it's to expensive for me. Thanks for being a honest and good support team!

August 19, 2020

Hello.
Sorry for the troubles, but, as we can see, you got charged after a 7-day trial expired and before the app was removed.
Nevertheless, we have refunded the money spent and hope you will enjoy the app with an additional trial period provided.
Thank you.

J.Clay

Before Buildify it was very difficult and above all more expensive for us to build new and interesting websites with changing content with an external programmer.
We have been using it for 6 months now and there have never been any major problems. The handling of Buildify is very easy so that everyone can build their own websites by drag and drop.
If something happened, there was always quick help from the support. www.jclay-socks.com

lizkiart

Thanks to the developers of such a great app. It is a really helpful tool to build a nice-looking store pages without knowing the code.

Fit'N Health

Very good customer support, helped me a lot, very friendly and really helpful. Best customer support I've seen so far

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8