Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder

by Aheadworks

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Bolts Lab

Great customer service - prompt, helpful and friendly. The app allowed me to really enhance my website! I'm so pleased and impressed.

ThatDaily

I moved from PageFly to this app because of the features it enables you to have otherwise "premium" to PageFly; However this app does have its flaws.

1. The interface is very laggy and can sometimes need multiple refreshes to get it to load before you can start to edit.
2. Whilst there is an option for adding collections, there is not any functions to manipulate the styling (remove descriptions, style layout for mobile)

Whilst this app offers many more features for a slightly more premium price, the app is good, the interface is nice and simple to navigate - could do with some tweaks here and there. I have found the support to be very friendly and helpful when you can actually get to talk to someone, I refrain from using the email support as these usually take quite some time (past experiences, have not tried with Buildify)

Bioearth Shop

I am using this App and I appreciate it even though I think it can be improved as far as concerns loading time. Sometimes it takes a long time to save the page... I contacted the Support team for a problem concering a banner and they immediately answered me back with the solution. Great!

AGL

Best team support I meet in Shopify Apps .. Keep strong !
extreme efficiency in solving small and large problems....

And after a few months, the effectiveness of this support crowd is more than proven .. very well ... ! #6stars

guedeslopes.pt

My Supplement Store

Do you suck at coding? Welcome to the 99% of the rest of us club, myself included. I love how Buildify makes it easy for me to build out blog posts with a simple WYSWG style editor. This app changed my world, gone are the days of boring ugly text based blog posts. Absolutely love this app.

NOMADIA - The World Map Watch

The app completely erased my original website after deleting it!! :( All that's left is the main and footer menu! So if you want to try it: make sure you make a copy of your theme before adding this app.

I didn't like the app, it works inside your shopify interface, so everything is really small and you can't see what the desktop version will look like in real-life, because it's sqeezed in. Also way more complicated to use compared to other page building apps I've tried. Price is awesome tho.

July 26, 2019

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you had negative experience with the app. Please be sure that Buildify doesn't delete any content or doesn't make any changes to the theme that can't be undone. You can also switch between your theme's home page and Buildify home page by going to Buildify -> Home Page -> click on the 'Buildify mode' switcher.
If you need any help with the app, please contact us at support@buildify.shop or via https://buildify.shop/ website by filling the contact form or via live chat by clicking the live chat icon.

BassiniBoutique.it

Questa è di gran lunga la migliore app che ho trovato. Oltre a ciò, il team di supporto fa di tutto per rendere questa esperienza user friendly che si distingue da altri concorrenti e fornitori. Grazie ragazzi per tutto il vostro duro lavoro siete fantastici e abbiate un fan per la vita!

Cora Factory

the support he gives is very fast and very good, he had problems and after checking everything we realized that it was my machine's problem and still they advised me to look for a quick solution and that I could do it alone ... everything went extraordinary, many Thank you! = D

Vagaband LTD

Easily the best Shopify add-on I've ever used. Our website has gone from an embarrassing mess to a professional-looking source of pride. Thank you Buildify!

heartwood-wa

Amazing service, they worked really hard to help me out. The app itself is also really easy to use and has lots of features. You can really make any page look great and customised. Definitely recommend.