Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
Aheadworks
4.2
February 11, 2020

Great customer service - prompt, helpful and friendly. The app allowed me to really enhance my website! I'm so pleased and impressed.

Bolts Lab
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 14, 2019

I moved from PageFly to this app because of the features it enables you to have otherwise "premium" to PageFly; However this app does have its flaws.

1. The interface is very laggy and can sometimes need multiple refreshes to get it to load before you can start to edit.
2. Whilst there is an option for adding collections, there is not any functions to manipulate the styling (remove descriptions, style layout for mobile)

Whilst this app offers many more features for a slightly more premium price, the app is good, the interface is nice and simple to navigate - could do with some tweaks here and there. I have found the support to be very friendly and helpful when you can actually get to talk to someone, I refrain from using the email support as these usually take quite some time (past experiences, have not tried with Buildify)

ThatDaily
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 11, 2019

I am using this App and I appreciate it even though I think it can be improved as far as concerns loading time. Sometimes it takes a long time to save the page... I contacted the Support team for a problem concering a banner and they immediately answered me back with the solution. Great!

Bioearth Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited March 9, 2020

Best team support I meet in Shopify Apps .. Keep strong !
extreme efficiency in solving small and large problems....

And after a few months, the effectiveness of this support crowd is more than proven .. very well ... ! #6stars

guedeslopes.pt

AGL
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2019

Do you suck at coding? Welcome to the 99% of the rest of us club, myself included. I love how Buildify makes it easy for me to build out blog posts with a simple WYSWG style editor. This app changed my world, gone are the days of boring ugly text based blog posts. Absolutely love this app.

My Supplement Store