Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by Aheadworks Inc

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

Alphadijk

Superior support, really going above and beyond by helping with customisations. 5+ stars!

Curve Brows

This app is everything you will need for building amazing pages. We couldn't be happier with the easy to use interface, the big variety of widgets and the layout options of the pages. A must have for any shopify store. Would highly recommend it! It works great and the support is amazing! 5 starts, we LOVE IT!

Curve Browsusa

Amazing app! Very easy to use, great layouts with lot of widgets and plug and play configuration. With this app, anyone can build amazing pages with no development knowledge. Also, most importantly, the support was FANTASTIC. Any time I have a question or a minor issue, I email them and they are very responsive, knowledgeable and will even go into your store and work on your page to get it just right for you. They even have videos that will teach you things to make it even easier. This app replaced 2 others that I was using and I would very highly recommend it! LOVE IT!

Mbrcosmetics

1. This is absolutely the best app for creating websites. I saw all other builders and check them out. Buildify is 10 or 100 time better and more functional then all other apps toghether.
2. This app is intuitive and well-thought.
3. Support:
3a) is really well organized over Skype. You can write them anytime and chat online, (without writing e-mails and waiting days as I meet in case of other developers)
You can normally dialogue on-line, sending screenshots. This is the best way to fixing problems. Usually my problems are solved after 15 minutes.
3b) is the most helpful I've ever met in my my 20 year-long career
3c) sometimes fixes not their problems
4. You can use also the best app (the same developer) for translating everything.App called: LangShop. Buildify and LangShop are super integrated.

Misuncosmetics

I am a designer and have been using Buildify extensively over the last few days. The tool is very intuitive and gives you a great amount of control over your content. Even users with little to no experience in JS/CSS/HTML are able to achieve amazing results. Buildify offers great control over how different viewports handle your content. There's also a great variety of transitions available to make your website less static and actually have it come to life.

I highly recommend using Buildify to build not just amazing content pages, but also give your product pages the neccessary pop. You can also edit collections and even completely redesign the homepage.

Last but not least, the customer service responded very fast and even implemented a custom solution to my problem.

Sydney Vape Co

Before downloading Buildify I tried both Hypervisual and Shogun as they were the two tools lots of people were recommending. I'm a Digital marketer who has worked with lots of dev teams and web designers building websites in my day job and also have a fair amount of HTML and CSS experience. So the solution I was looking for needed to allow me to have as much flexibility with customisation as possible.

Hypervisual and Shogun were quite limited in what I could do and wasnt able to have me lay out my pages the way I wanted to. Buildify has been an excellent solution to help me get my site to where I wanted it to be visually as the features and amount of customisability blew both hypervisual and shogun out of the water.

But what really stands out is there support. I have on a few occasions needed custom solutions and I also came across a bug, all the times I contacted customer support they were always able to help find a solution and fix it as well as building custom code for my site to solve my more complex solutions.

The only two concerns I have had with buildify is that pages built on buildify can be a bit slower to load, which isn't ideal for SEO.
Also, the admin section when building pages, can sometimes take a while to load the page. Other than those two things, throwing nothing but praise buildifys way.

Basinandbend

I've been looking for a good page editor for Shopify, and have tried quite a few of the most popular ones, most of which have left me disappointed. I have been using Buildify for a few weeks now, and it's flexibility is incredible. We are using it for blog posts, pages, and even our homepage. It possesses just the right amount of WYSIWYG ease with developer level tweaking when needed. Keep it up guys.

Quickstyle Motorsports

Very edgy to work with, the video preview is much smoother than the actual interface once utilizing the app, therefore we are cancelling. Sorry.

Blockboy Apparel

Good job guys, I love the new integrated Social Media Feeds

Folkyart

This is a great drag and drop for builder for editing your website and landing pages. Very easy to use and their tech support is fantastic. I have been using buldify on a different website as well