Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by DevIT

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

Basinandbend

I've been looking for a good page editor for Shopify, and have tried quite a few of the most popular ones, most of which have left me disappointed. I have been using Buildify for a few weeks now, and it's flexibility is incredible. We are using it for blog posts, pages, and even our homepage. It possesses just the right amount of WYSIWYG ease with developer level tweaking when needed. Keep it up guys.

Quickstyle Motorsports

Very edgy to work with, the video preview is much smoother than the actual interface once utilizing the app, therefore we are cancelling. Sorry.

Blockboy Apparel

Good job guys, I love the new integrated Social Media Feeds

Folkyart

This is a great drag and drop for builder for editing your website and landing pages. Very easy to use and their tech support is fantastic. I have been using buldify on a different website as well

Lush Woodcraft Canada

We are loving this app.

Super easy to use and has all the features you could ever want... (Except adding a collection)

Sohopackship

It is easy to use and well designed. Ideally more detailed instruction with examples would be suggested. This app really helps store owners like us who do not have a lot of experience with Web design.

5 Stars * * * * *

Jna Solutions

Updated: 9/27/17 All issues have been resolved with the app. I was also given a discount for my first billing of the app of 50%.

The app is really awesome when everything is working properly.

Update:9/24/17 The issues I am experiencing.....I have changed my review to 1 star.

1. Keep Getting Emails Stating I have downloaded the app and emails stating that I have uninstalled the app I have not uninstalled the app from my Shopify store.

2. The way the page looks when building it looks different on my website.

3. Have not received extra widget from leaving a 5-star review.

So app says they offer 24/7 support. I have sent several emails with them being responded to every 48 hours. asking me to upload pictures which I have done. One also asked me why I unistalled the app (which I didnt) saying they couldnt find in their database asked for a pic of my apps page showing I still had the app installed which I did now going on 72 hours and no response. Going to give the app maker another 24 hours or will uninstall and move on and my 1 star will stand for this app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like the fact that you have to give 5-star rating to unlock a feature....

This is really the main con I have. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features, but it could use a few more widgets that other apps have. Trying to build a homepage with this app can be done but the hero frame does not size well.

The price for this app and its features are way lower than other apps. I am using this app to personalize content pages and blogs on my site.

If you want to personalize product slash collection pages this app can do it but you would need to start from scratch as there is not much you can edit on the already created pages within the theme.

Finlaysoncom

Easy to use. More focus to speed (cache / loading times). Would have given four but need extra modal :)

Eco Eyes

Good app. Ca slow down page load times sometimes

Luvlashsociety

I've used many drag and drop editors for Shopify for a few years, always reverting back to Adobe Muse to publish my design. Buildify is the first app I've been able to create my shopify website with that mimics the same features as Muse. You have complete control pixel by pixel and it the best feature for myself, is that it works perfectly with the product page and blog - something other editors seem to be missing.