Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by Aheadworks

Design custom pages with the help of the drag-and-drop builder

Runit365

I've been testing this app for more than 10 days now, and you know what, this app is absolutely AW-SO-ME! A lot of possibilities to make your website looks professional, trustable and nice.
It takes time to magnify your products, blogs and collection, but it really worth it. Nothing missing. And it's also make to improve you SEO.
You can save templates for your products or just for section to be reused later.
This app deserve a 10 stars and is really affordable regarding all the features.
Sergey answers all my questions, even the dummy ones, very quick. Support is awesome as well.
Good job guys! Keep on that way!
Have a look on www.runit365.com to see this app live.

2018 04 29: I would like to personally thank you the support for solving a major issue I faced this weekend. We are Sunday and they troubleshoot my website and find a solution. They deserve a more than 5 star review

Rays Jewellery Malta

Great app with loads of options to make your dream website. Also very friendly staff and always there to help when need be. On the whole a 5 star app with 5 star service!

Drquicklook 3

I've used a couple of page builder apps previously but they didn't have the functionality and versatility that this app has. The support team is also top notch. I couldn't be happier with this app!

Leanne Co

This makes updating and maintaining my site so much easier! Awesome platform, impressive support. I highly recommend to my clients.

Alphadijk

Superior support, really going above and beyond by helping with customisations. 5+ stars!

Curve Brows

This app is everything you will need for building amazing pages. We couldn't be happier with the easy to use interface, the big variety of widgets and the layout options of the pages. A must have for any shopify store. Would highly recommend it! It works great and the support is amazing! 5 starts, we LOVE IT!

Curve Browsusa

Amazing app! Very easy to use, great layouts with lot of widgets and plug and play configuration. With this app, anyone can build amazing pages with no development knowledge. Also, most importantly, the support was FANTASTIC. Any time I have a question or a minor issue, I email them and they are very responsive, knowledgeable and will even go into your store and work on your page to get it just right for you. They even have videos that will teach you things to make it even easier. This app replaced 2 others that I was using and I would very highly recommend it! LOVE IT!

Mbrcosmetics

1. This is absolutely the best app for creating websites. I saw all other builders and check them out. Buildify is 10 or 100 time better and more functional then all other apps toghether.
2. This app is intuitive and well-thought.
3. Support:
3a) is really well organized over Skype. You can write them anytime and chat online, (without writing e-mails and waiting days as I meet in case of other developers)
You can normally dialogue on-line, sending screenshots. This is the best way to fixing problems. Usually my problems are solved after 15 minutes.
3b) is the most helpful I've ever met in my my 20 year-long career
3c) sometimes fixes not their problems
4. You can use also the best app (the same developer) for translating everything.App called: LangShop. Buildify and LangShop are super integrated.

Misuncosmetics

I am a designer and have been using Buildify extensively over the last few days. The tool is very intuitive and gives you a great amount of control over your content. Even users with little to no experience in JS/CSS/HTML are able to achieve amazing results. Buildify offers great control over how different viewports handle your content. There's also a great variety of transitions available to make your website less static and actually have it come to life.

I highly recommend using Buildify to build not just amazing content pages, but also give your product pages the neccessary pop. You can also edit collections and even completely redesign the homepage.

Last but not least, the customer service responded very fast and even implemented a custom solution to my problem.

Sydney Vape Co

Before downloading Buildify I tried both Hypervisual and Shogun as they were the two tools lots of people were recommending. I'm a Digital marketer who has worked with lots of dev teams and web designers building websites in my day job and also have a fair amount of HTML and CSS experience. So the solution I was looking for needed to allow me to have as much flexibility with customisation as possible.

Hypervisual and Shogun were quite limited in what I could do and wasnt able to have me lay out my pages the way I wanted to. Buildify has been an excellent solution to help me get my site to where I wanted it to be visually as the features and amount of customisability blew both hypervisual and shogun out of the water.

But what really stands out is there support. I have on a few occasions needed custom solutions and I also came across a bug, all the times I contacted customer support they were always able to help find a solution and fix it as well as building custom code for my site to solve my more complex solutions.

The only two concerns I have had with buildify is that pages built on buildify can be a bit slower to load, which isn't ideal for SEO.
Also, the admin section when building pages, can sometimes take a while to load the page. Other than those two things, throwing nothing but praise buildifys way.