Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder

by Aheadworks

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Luvlashsociety

I've used many drag and drop editors for Shopify for a few years, always reverting back to Adobe Muse to publish my design. Buildify is the first app I've been able to create my shopify website with that mimics the same features as Muse. You have complete control pixel by pixel and it the best feature for myself, is that it works perfectly with the product page and blog - something other editors seem to be missing.

Seeadler

WOW - what an app and what a great support... We have tried many apps on the Shopify-Appstore, but this one must be by far the best. The possibilities one has by using this seem almost unlimited. Without any programming knowledge you can do almost anything. Just wonderful. And the support ist absolutely top-notch. Extremly helpful, it just could not be better.

Folkyartcandles

Love it, so easy to use. I struggle with html etc so having a drag and drop page builder is wonderful!

Aukey Life

Summary
Great Apps, A Must have apps if you are planning to bring your online store design to the next level.

Support
I'm using this with outofthesandbox Turbo Theme and it works Perfectly. So Far I haven't encounter any issue that need me to contact their support, so I won't comment much on the support.

Easy Of use
This is one of the reason I give them 5 star. Everything's just Works. Drag and Drop with coding needed.

check out our new site : www.aukey.life

Houseofsillagepolska

This is absolutely the best builder on Shopify!!!!!!!
I've checked lot's of templates and different builders like (Shogun, Page studio, Hypervisual) - they are really, totally poor in options.

But, now I have BUILDIFY and I'm absolutely happy using it. This applicatin has 10 or 20 times more options than any other application or builder.

In the period of 7 days trial Support solved all my problems in a few minutes over Skype.
I can recommend all of you using this builder instead of any other.

Thepink Label

I'm not happy nor unhappy with Buildify, As a former web designer, I can appreciate the ability to build a page from scratch and get it to look just the way you want it, but I wasn't warned that using it could over write my other templates. They are lost to me now.
Also I didn't know it couldn't actually pull elements like featured collections, by dragging and dropping.
In essence it created even MORE work for me because I had to decide if I wanted to keep what I built or see if other solutions worked better. They have something great, just need better documentation and someone who is a native english speaker for their US customers. We had a bit of a language barrier, so I gave up trying to get help. I was tired and they were not quite understanding me. I may end up coming back, but just not sure now after the mess was made of my templates

**Update**
After speaking with support they will step in and help out a bit and are planning to take suggestions on what we need to help us succeed. We'll stick around a bit and see how this grows.

Aarding Org

There should be 6 stars for this app & support. I keep having a smile on my face when using it. You're in full control of every detail on your Shopify page, all nicely responsive, in the most direct and intuitive way, with a wealth of state of the art widgets. All seamlessly integrated too with a multilingual app (LangShop) if you would need it. A perfect marriage. Hands down the Holy Grail of page editing and I've seen the best.
UPGRADE: Since Buildify was sold by Langshop to this company, my site has been unable to be edited correctly for almost a year now. On every Buildify upgrade I need to spend a day with developers to make all content show up again correctly in translations. Lost thousands on this issue... Now Langshop (translations) and Buildify (Aheadworks) do not talk to each and leaving the shop owner hanging. Must say that Langshop still does a good job to assist with patching up, but that's all it is. Not a professional solution at all.
Hope I can re-upgrade this review soon since the potential is there...

Dolls So Real Inc

This is a great application for building or editing your website. Very easy to use and their tech support is fantastic. I also use their other app, Langshop which is also fantastic!

Escale Bleue Atelier Vanille

Make no mistake : not many reviews because it's new, but this app is one of the best apps out there and a MUST-HAVE. Extremely intuitive, user friendly, and well-thought. Briefly: it's like the Visual Composer of Wordpress, but easier with quite a bit of widgets that can make you save a hundred bucks monthly from other apps. As would say George Clooney... What else?

Coopercricket1

This is THE best page builder on Shopify! Genuine drag & drop layout & features...totally awesome!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next