Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Thepink Label

I'm not happy nor unhappy with Buildify, As a former web designer, I can appreciate the ability to build a page from scratch and get it to look just the way you want it, but I wasn't warned that using it could over write my other templates. They are lost to me now.
Also I didn't know it couldn't actually pull elements like featured collections, by dragging and dropping.
In essence it created even MORE work for me because I had to decide if I wanted to keep what I built or see if other solutions worked better. They have something great, just need better documentation and someone who is a native english speaker for their US customers. We had a bit of a language barrier, so I gave up trying to get help. I was tired and they were not quite understanding me. I may end up coming back, but just not sure now after the mess was made of my templates

**Update**
After speaking with support they will step in and help out a bit and are planning to take suggestions on what we need to help us succeed. We'll stick around a bit and see how this grows.

Aarding Org

There should be 6 stars for this app & support. I keep having a smile on my face when using it. You're in full control of every detail on your Shopify page, all nicely responsive, in the most direct and intuitive way, with a wealth of state of the art widgets. All seamlessly integrated too with a multilingual app (LangShop) if you would need it. A perfect marriage. Hands down the Holy Grail of page editing and I've seen the best.
UPGRADE: Since Buildify was sold by Langshop to this company, my site has been unable to be edited correctly for almost a year now. On every Buildify upgrade I need to spend a day with developers to make all content show up again correctly in translations. Lost thousands on this issue... Now Langshop (translations) and Buildify (Aheadworks) do not talk to each and leaving the shop owner hanging. Must say that Langshop still does a good job to assist with patching up, but that's all it is. Not a professional solution at all.
Hope I can re-upgrade this review soon since the potential is there...

Dolls So Real Inc

This is a great application for building or editing your website. Very easy to use and their tech support is fantastic. I also use their other app, Langshop which is also fantastic!

Escale Bleue Atelier Vanille

Make no mistake : not many reviews because it's new, but this app is one of the best apps out there and a MUST-HAVE. Extremely intuitive, user friendly, and well-thought. Briefly: it's like the Visual Composer of Wordpress, but easier with quite a bit of widgets that can make you save a hundred bucks monthly from other apps. As would say George Clooney... What else?

Coopercricket1

This is THE best page builder on Shopify! Genuine drag & drop layout & features...totally awesome!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next