Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

Buildify Drag & Drop Builder

by DevIT

Build beautiful custom pages with drag and drop page builder

Queen Bee Dezinz by Deborah

Nice app to customize your additional pages. If it would give me the ability to modify the actual theme pages I would give it 5 stars. These pages could be built with adding the shopify snippets such as product description etc. But all in all I really like this app. The pricing is better than the others in it is one price for everything.

Thepink Label

I'm not happy nor unhappy with Buildify, As a former web designer, I can appreciate the ability to build a page from scratch and get it to look just the way you want it, but I wasn't warned that using it could over write my other templates. They are lost to me now.
Also I didn't know it couldn't actually pull elements like featured collections, by dragging and dropping.
In essence it created even MORE work for me because I had to decide if I wanted to keep what I built or see if other solutions worked better. They have something great, just need better documentation and someone who is a native english speaker for their US customers. We had a bit of a language barrier, so I gave up trying to get help. I was tired and they were not quite understanding me. I may end up coming back, but just not sure now after the mess was made of my templates

**Update**
After speaking with support they will step in and help out a bit and are planning to take suggestions on what we need to help us succeed. We'll stick around a bit and see how this grows.