Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

RackHouse Whiskey Club

I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have this app. All of our customers password information was not migrated. Therefore, we didn't have any way of notifying them of their new account. This is the only way on Shopify that I have found. Shopify does not provide this feature in the admin.

Campbell Pet Company

We needed to bulk invite over 13,000 customers and this app worked exactly as expected! Nice work, thank you.

Jest Paint Store

UPDATE: Matt reached out to me directly, apparently I received a wrong automatic message saying the app had no support. My issue has been solved and I have updated the review accordingly.

OLD REVIEW:
The app has no support at all. When you send them an email you get the following message:
As of Dec 2018, this email address is not monitored and will no longer create support tickets. For answers to commonly asked questions, please see our Help Center, community forums, and Shopify Partner blog.

The app has not sent an invitation to over 15000 of my customers.

Grateful American Coin

Quick, easy and painless! After importing my 1500+ customers, I was able to easily edit and then send out a welcome email announcing my new website. I recommend this application to help you with your website.

Wig USA

Seems like it did what is supposed to, however some of the account invite links didn't seem to work for some of our customers.

Funky Gifts Nz

Awesome App! Works the way it should!

Apparelcandy

App did the great work that Cart2Cart failed to do - Matt was very helpful from start to finish. Would use this app over and over again due to the support the team received!! Thanks again Matt

Amy Labbe

I have used this app numerous time now since switching our store over to Shopify. I have also had a tremendous amount of questions and emailed Matt repeatedly. Each time, he graciously responded in a VERY short amount of time compared to most apps. THEY ARE AWESOME!

Eb Embroidery Boutique

Awesome app! Does just what it says and the developer has amazing and quick customer service!

Supps365

Didn't work at all, not one invite sent to customers

Previous 1 3 4 5