Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender | Reviews

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

The Cheese Chopper

Working great! We have some back orders and really nice to be able to give customers' the ability to update their orders on their own. Matt is also super responsive. Great app

Petdesign.fr

Useful app.... but what i can see today is that i paid for bulk invitation, and at least 30% of my customer never received the email... that's a shame...

March 4, 2021

Hi Petdesign, we can certainly help you with that! We'll email you directly and ensure it's resolved.

Calm Classroom

Very helpful app to allow us to create a membership-based content area of our site. Well worth the money. The customer support has far exceeded my expectations, with prompt, personal and intelligent responses.

Diligence1International

Automated sending account activations in our new website to our previous customers who bought from us from different marketplaces before. A must have app for shop owners who have similar requirements thank you.

ARGININE MIRACLE®

Personally, I'm terrible at getting back to people quickly and Matt was nice enough to help me solve a problem over a weekend. Thanks for the support, there's a bunch of apps out there that do similar things but having great customers service really makes the difference.

My 2 cents, Use this program if you're pondering between all that are out there.

It works and does exactly what it is intended to do. We've had over tons of new account activations thanks to it :)

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

Seems like it didn't send emails. I am trying to investigate whether it didn't send to everyone or just some people.
Can you get in touch with me, please.
Now I am sending new invitation again.

April 25, 2020

Hi there, we emailed you back, awaiting your reply! You can see the analytics for the send right in the app - If there was a problem with the send, we can certainly help to resolve the issue :)

Coastal Gifts Inc.

Matt was very fast to respond to my questions and get me set up to use this awesome product. I chose to continue monthly as it saves me time dealing with customers creating accounts.

First Safety Signs

Customer support was really helpful, app worked as promised and cheap to send out emails. Saves many hours!

7 Bucks a Pop

Fantastic app, it does exactly what it says and Matt is on top of customer service. We were able to send over 20k invites in just a couple hours and had many account activations as a result. We highly recommend this app.

Dallas Wholesalers

We highly recommend Bulk Account Invite Sender. The app is very easy to use, allows customization of your message, and the support is remarkable. We brought in over 20,000 current and past customers with a push of a button.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7