Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

favorit05

I found this app to be very simple to use. Support was fast and competent. Overall, an excellent experience which I can recommend to anybody who wants to send account activation links to their customers the easy way.

Ke Kō Sugaring Professionals

Even with help from their support team and from shopify my clients are NOT getting their invite emails sent. Some are some aren't. It's very frustrating when clients call upset saying they didn't get the transfer information and then I got billed numerous times for this transfer. Great idea but they need to work out some kinks obviously.

June 25, 2019

Hi Ke Ko,
I'm sorry your experience was not perfect! I never received a support request from you for your last issue and would be happy to assist if you email me at loszak.matt@gmail.com - I looked into your results and they appear quite good overall, so perhaps there was a misunderstanding. Happy to talk more over email,
Matt

Dushi Australia

Fantastic App, Great Support offered and an affordable option send out bulk invites to customers! Thank-you Matt

ClinicalPosters

Pros:
Saves time sending email to all customers without account
Customer list may include one tag
Includes editable email
Cost commensurate with volume

Cons:
Cannot use "exclude" tag (Liquid: unless customer.tags contains "" )
Cannot include logo, so lacks branding of other transactional emails
Does not validate for missing email addresses when counting recipients
Custom email template cannot be saved
No report indicates number of clicks or responses

May 31, 2019

Thank you for the feedback!

We do support logos, as you can use HTML to customize your template however you like! You can email me for support on this.

You can also reach out for a complete CSV analytics report on the open rate, click through rate, etc.

We do save your template when you click 'next' or send a test email, but we will work on an auto save feature to save as you type.

All the best,

Matt

PEGlala.com

Support from Matt was excellent, and the app was easy to use. Would definitely recommend this app. But if you're not sure what you're doing or if what you're doing is correct, reach out to Matt first and he can help save you some headache before you perform the mass send.

At first, my emails were getting sent to the customer's spam folder even though I added Sendgrid to my SPF records per the tutorial. Turns out I should have waited 24-48 hours for the change to propagate before the bulk send.

In addition, the activate button does not work. Turns out I had a syntax error from copy/pasting while using the more advanced Styled HTML feature to customize the email invite.

I contacted support and Matt promptly addressed my issues, plus offered a free re-send.

Definitely worth the price of $50, and saves me a load of time from manually sending account invites to my 6000+ customers.

OLovesM

I used this app when I moved over to shopify from magento, It was totally worth the money to bulk send an invite to reset their password. Matt has excellent service and replied to my emails ASAP. SO glad I found this app!

Goodmylk

The app did not send account invites to many emails on the list. We've had to manually send invites to customers.

March 18, 2019

Hi Goodmylk, sorry to hear you experienced an issue! It looks like you used our app a year ago, so we can't verify the stats on the send (we discard old data for privacy reasons). But we'd be happy to give you a free re-send, and ensure everyone who is meant to get an invite, does receive one. We already emailed you, but feel free to email us back if you need further assistance.

Alternativa Webshop

A little bit expensive. But it worked. We had more then 13.000 customers that we moved from Magento to Shopify. Their accounts were inactive. So we needed a way to send a bulk activation email.

RackHouse Whiskey Club

I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have this app. All of our customers password information was not migrated. Therefore, we didn't have any way of notifying them of their new account. This is the only way on Shopify that I have found. Shopify does not provide this feature in the admin.

Campbell Pet Company

We needed to bulk invite over 13,000 customers and this app worked exactly as expected! Nice work, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6