Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

Funky Gifts Nz

Awesome App! Works the way it should!

Apparelcandy

App did the great work that Cart2Cart failed to do - Matt was very helpful from start to finish. Would use this app over and over again due to the support the team received!! Thanks again Matt

Amy Labbe

I have used this app numerous time now since switching our store over to Shopify. I have also had a tremendous amount of questions and emailed Matt repeatedly. Each time, he graciously responded in a VERY short amount of time compared to most apps. THEY ARE AWESOME!

Eb Embroidery Boutique

Awesome app! Does just what it says and the developer has amazing and quick customer service!

Supps365

Didn't work at all, not one invite sent to customers

Bloomtown Botanicals

Great app, does exactly what it says, and customer service is FAB!!!

Whsljao

This app does exactly what it says it's going to do. It's easy to use and customize. After sending out to a tagged list, I had missed some names and wasn't exactly sure what to do about it. Matt's response was quick, friendly and completely explained what I needed to know. And since it's not an ongoing charge, this app is also very affordable. Highly recommend this app.

Korplus

Super useful and easy to follow! The app itself was a great help, but I have to commend Matt Loszak on the service he provided throughout the process. I emailed him a total of 3 times, and each time, I got a response within 20 minutes and it was concise and helpful. I was so impressed by his service that I just had to write my first Shopify appstore review. If you're wavering, trust me, this app is the way to go!

Continentalwf Com

Very useful app, especially if you're migrating with a long order history / email list since it plugs a gap in Shopify functionality. Matt was very responsive and gave personal attention to us throughout the whole process!

Coconuttyltd

Activation links of first invite don't work after sending second invite. This is a limitation of Shopify system it turns out, so if you do send a second set of invites wait a while. Only 3% activation success though I do have a list stretching back.
Previous 1 3 4 5