Image Optimizer & Compression

Image Optimizer & Compression

by Treezium

The best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Sole For Sale

Zero response to customers. 100% ignored, as a PAYING customer for top-level plan. Prepare yourself - you're stuck on your own with this app. Which could be great but is also glitchy ... meaning you WILL need help from them. But you'll be talking to a wall. I contacted them 3 times through email and twice on their site submit form. No answer. And no excuse for that kind of abandonment. Especially when they're happy to send me their marketing newsletters several times a week. Peter + Gang at Treezium - do better.

July 8, 2020

Hi, I am sorry to hear that. I am the company of one, so I can't answer fast, it's not possible for me. I am trying to do my best. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trendwich

you better not use this app... it's not even an optimized image!! it said free plan available but it does not allow you to optimize images

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. You have used a free tier plan limit of the app and compressed 60 images. Images were minimized and size decreased up to 9 megabytes. If you want to optimize all your images, consider an upgrade to a better plan. Image size may not change immediately, because of the Shopify cache or browser cache, you need to wait a bit. More info on this you can find here - https://docs.dartizium.com/f.a.q./why-has-image-size-not-change
If you have any questions, please contact us at hello@treezium.com. Thank you.

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

It will be nice if you add compress all files at once. But overall it just good. I compressed my product and blog images and the site is loading much faster.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Site is loading faster now, very thanks to this app. App is pretty good and super helpful those facing problem in speed

KPMG Store

App working just fine. My page speed improved. And I like a SEO Image updates.. Looking forward to upgrade.

Giftmart.sg

The app is working fine, but it will be nice if you add a few features, like - compress all at once and update SEO all at once.Thanks

March 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are working on multiple features to improve our app.

Brave Comfort

I would say the best SEO APP for the optimization as well as compression. I will be looking into the upper packages now.

Salon Store

Having a great experience with the image SEO optimization app. Besides this, I can also see improvement in the speed of my store.

Eshopping4life

Compression feature helps improving the speed of my store. I am planning to move to one of its premium packages.

Friends of Tea

I used this app for the Search engine optimization for the images in my store. This app helped me with the alt tags SEO

Previous 1