Save Hours of Work
Dynamically edit prices, descriptions, tags, inventory levels and much more with smart rules and placeholders
Full Control Over Edits
Preview the results of your edit in real time. Schedule, cancel, clone or undo any edit.
Do More With Spreadsheets
Export just the product fields you need to a spreadsheet. Upload spreadsheets to the app to modify your products
About Bulk Product Editor & Sync
Are you tired of spending hours manually editing products in Shopify? This app is for you.
We know running an ecommerce store takes lots of time and the last thing you want is to have to update your products by hand in the Shopify admin. A simple change like "add a tag to all products under $15" can take hours depending on the number of products.
This is where our app comes in.
Instead of manually editing your products this app offers four ways to save you hours of work:
- You can filter for products you want to edit and then modify them in one go
- You can upload a spreadsheet with just the values you want changed
- You can set up recurring edits to run at fixed intervals
- You can create products from a spreadsheet or export product fields to a spreadsheet
Our app will then process the products for you, allowing you to reclaim precious time in your day
What can the app do?
Here's just a sample of some of the things you can do:
- Update prices (including rounding cents, and adjusting the compare price)
- Add/remove tags and products to collections
- Search/replace in product descriptions and titles
- Upload a CSV or Excel to keep prices or stock levels in sync
- Set visibility for Shopify POS or the Online Store Sales Channel
- Update product vendor, type, weight and much more
- Mass update Google Shopping fields
- Delete all products that don't have images
- Create products from a CSV
Scheduling Edits - Great for managing sales
You can schedule any edit to run in the future and, optionally, revert the edit after a specified time. This is a great way to manage temporary changes to your products, like when you're having a sale.
You can create recurring edits that modify a set of products to run at a fixed interval. This is great for situations you want to make sure that all newly-imported products have the correct tags or vendor.
Faster Inventory Level Edits
The Advanced and Professional plans includes changing inventory levels over 10x faster than other apps. Gone are the days where you're limited to updating 2 products per second.
Custom Recurring Job
The Professional plan also includes custom recurring jobs to do things like: - Update inventory levels from a file on an FTP server - Export your product details to a Dropbox folder
If you have any questions while using the app you can check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions (a link is on the right) .We also offer email support and we reply to all inquiries within one business day (but usually faster).
Still not sure if this app is for you? Don't just take our word for it, see what other Shopify users have to say below
Edit over 30 product fields and attributes
5 free edits per month
Export or create up to 100 products at a time
Unlimited Edits per Month
Unlimited Product Export/Import
2 Concurrent Edits
10x Faster Inventory Level Edits
5 Concurrent Edits
Custom Inventory Sync Development
20 Concurrent Edits
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 112 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app! It just works. Clean interface and super easy to use. I did a bulk edit for 8000+ shirt variants in a few min. Better than other apps IMO. Professional looking too. I just wish they had a middle plan. But other than that the team is super professional and very responsive. I definitely recommend this app!
Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art
It is a very useful and functional tool, it is the best. Being able to schedule the editions gives you a plus
Michael Godard Art Gallery
This app made it SUPER easy to make my edits. Much better option than manual editing for my store with almost 2000 products. You only get 5 edits a month for free, but I am happy to have a free option.