Quickly edit multiple products at once - giving you more time to run you store.
This app offers two way to edit your products in bulk:
- Edit all products that match a custom search (you can filter on title, price, collection, inventory level and much more)
- Upload a CSV file with the edits you want
Here are some things you can do with the Bulk Editor:
- Set the compare price to be 120% of the purchase price for all products
- Lower prices by $5.00 for products tagged with 'SWIMSUITS'
- Add the tag 'Last Chance!' to all products with less than 10 items in stock
- Revert a previous edit that set prices back to their original value
- And a lot more!
How it works
When you use the Bulk Editor to edit your products all you need to do is:
- Choose the products you want to edit
- Select what information you want to be edited
- Preview the edit and then run it
Once you create an edit it will run in the background so you can move on to other tasks.
Uploading CSV Files
You can also upload a CSV file with your edits for the Bulk Editor to process. You can learn more about uploading CSV files on our help site.
You can always revert edits so products return to how they were before. For example, if you want to have a weekend sale:
- On Friday, create an edit that decreases the price of products by 10%
- On Monday, revert the edit so all prices return to their original values
Lock in our discounted rate!
During our beta period we're offering a discounted monthly rate of 9.99 per month (normally 14.99 per month). Click on the green 'Get' button to get started today!