Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk product edit, CSV Excel import export, edit metafields

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KXNG - nettbutikk

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use, powerful and diverse! :-) Simplifies time consuming operations in Shopify by far. Very pleased.

Scent Decant

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great product, makes bulk edits fast and easy. Had to update a lot of metafields and this software made it much easier.

Goodreams Portugal

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

This app really helps us to delete more than 13k Shopify products easily. Fast and intuitive. Thanks, guys.

Buy LiteShelf BETA

Time spent using app 19 minutes

i used this app to make a 6 percent increase across the board. surprisingly easy. you guys saved me days of work. thank you.

Delikatessenkönig

Location Germany

ich benutzte die Ablestar Bulk Product Editor App das erste mal und was soll ich sagen, einfach klasse!

Knowhere

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works very well and easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone looking to edit a large group of products with specific filters.

Youth Tales

This app has saved me a lot of time while bulk editing. Bust bulk editing app out there worth it the cost

Impish Geek Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Every few months, I have a big inventory drop where I really do not want to manually change my listings. This app has been such a time saver. It isn't like anything I do is complex, but it sure saves me hours of work. Definitely love it.

Elm & Iron

This saved me days work of manual price updates. I tried Excelify (aka Matrixify) & Shopify's native import functions and I had a really hard time getting my products to update without causing unintended edits that messed up the information or images, especially for products with variants with both. This is the first thing I've tried that actually WORKS! It's extremely easy to use & user friendly. Definitely an app to try for small teams if you have a large product dataset to update.

MissBliss.UK

Time spent using app About 1 month

No way to edit metafields and tags or collection the products belong to. would have been a good addition.Scroll bar all the way to the bottom, just to scroll left and right when in the app which makes it really annoying to use. shame - it looked like was the complete package

July 14, 2022

We're very sorry you weren't able to edit the metafields, tags, and collections you were trying to.

The app does allow you to edit these fields but it seems like we weren't clear in how to go about doing that. If you'd like to continue our conversation via email we can show you exactly how to make the changes you need.

We're sorry it wasn't clear how to make those edits and we'll work on improving that.

Best,
Daniel and the rest of the team at Ablestar

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25