Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Ablestar Bulk Product Editor | Reviews

by Ablestar LLC

Bulk edit products, prices, metafields, Google Shopping & more

Boutique La Bourse aux Livres

Nice first use! We have many references and it's hard to find one app not charging us the moon to update listings.

TAKARABAKO

The free version is limited to 5 price changes per month, which is enough for me. It is user friendly and has many features, such as being able to see the amount of the price change before deciding.

The Drag Queen Closet

Great app. It saves a lot of time when doing bulk edit price or other edits, which are impossible with Shopify's bulk edit option. Free version is enough in my case.

Renoz

I used the bulk editor to manage my sales by using edit and un-edit schedules, update tags, add new products, and exporting things Shopify won't let me export natively. Our website wouldn't be where it is today without it. You need this app if you plan on having a lot of products.

Shaving Time

The Ablestar App saves me hours when changing prices on my website, it pays for itself a hundred times over.

Destination Gold Detectors

Great App, I keep forgetting how much time we can save by using this app. ...I will remember, going forward! We use this app to make inventory and price updates on 1000's of products in a matter of seconds. Cha-ching!

Givedi

I used this app to edit all my product descriptions and it worked perfectly and fast! Before this, I tried Shopify's native import/export but it caused too many issues. Thank you, Ablestar! I highly recommend this app!

Abysm Internal

I wish it allowed "live" editing of individual listings AND bulk editing of several aspects of the selections at the same time the same way their competitor Vela does. -1 star. Also beware, just because you can export a CSV with Google fields (and spend 2 hours editing it), it doesn't mean you can import it back into the app, as I discovered after the fact. You can only edit one Google field at a time from the app, so quite frankly I don't understand why is that even an option if it's unusable. -1 star for this bad time wasting experience. Otherwise it works great and it seems to be the best bulk editing app available with options for bulk fixing the Google fields.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, we're always looking for ways to make the app more user-friendly.

Regarding the Google Shopping fields, you can (re)upload a spreadsheet to the app to bulk update the Google Shopping fields using the "Spreadsheet Edit" feature. This allows you to set multiple fields for multiple products at the same time. If you encounter any problems while doing so please let us know and we'll get it sorted for you.

Best,
Daniel and the rest of the team at Ablestar

OFFGRID

This just saves me so much time. Easy to use and quick honestly best app in the world thank you so much.

Made in the EighTees

This app is amazing! I had hundreds of variants that I simply forgot to capitalize the letters and didn't like the way they appeared on my site. This easily allows me to search and replace any text I want across all products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21