Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar

Save hours - Edit your products with bulk edits & spreadsheets

TRVL Co.

AMAZING! free with 5 edits per month. that's plenty enough for me. One of the best apps out there. Saved me headaches and months of edit. Thank you so much.

Motion RC

Not only is this the best bulk product app available in the Shopify store, but the support is absolutely amazing. Two days ago we requested a feature in the software (a new filter for taxable products) and today we received an email from their support to notify us that the feature had been added. That's what we consider to be excellent service. Highly recommend to other Shopify and Shopify Plus store owners.

Shop and Ship Kits

I use this app to edit all of the products needed to be edit all at once, this application is very helpful and I hope I can use it for free.. :(

House of Isabella AU

One of the best apps around! This app has saved us a fortune money & time, from doing manual stock updates. We have over 10,000+ SKU's to update regularly and Daniel has enabled us to streamline and automate this process very fast, efficiently and thoroughly. Nobody wants this part of the business (inventory management) braking as it can result in lost sales or letting down customers, but Ablestar are very thorough in their work. The support is fast and efficient if you have questions - which I had many!
Not only the automated stock syncing being amazing, but the bulk editor is also a life saver for me. I am not the worst, but also not the best with excel/csv so to be able to do edits to price/tags/vendor/etc is great. There is also an undo button which is super useful if you make a mistake. There is also a feature to schedule edits to start and end which is super handy for a % discount sale promotion which starts and ends at specific times. You then don't have to worry about running or ending it as it can all be scheduled.

This is a must have app if you want to save time running your store.

Cascade Provisions

I only used the free 5 edits a month. But this saved my so much time editing descriptions on 300+ products. The filtering is also amazing.

Beautiful Photo Props

Easy to use app that really offers alot...my one request would be that when you are editing the prices it would show the current price and new price on the page prior to doing the edit. But overall fantastic app!

X1 Safety

Fantastic. As advertised. Makes fast work of bulk edits. This thing wants a minimum of 100 characters.

Cara Curvy

I use this app to manage all of my stores with large inventories and it does the job perfectly. It can handle anything you throw at it, fast. Really the professional and best option.

bathroommarketplace

I'm at a loss as to which to rate better – the app or the customer service...

The app: allows you to modify products in-app or through an XLSX (upload and download)... an XLSX! No more saving as a CSV and losing information or watching fields get reformatted. So many options to modify products by different search criteria. I recently used it to modify 50,000 SKUs by prepending the Vendor name to each SKU. Not only that but I could set up each set of modifications one after another in different tabs and they would render at the same time – probably a little slower processing than one at a time, but my point being I could set them up all at once without waiting for each one to complete, and then go to bed while it worked.

Each modification affords you different ways to change your data. ie SKUs: You can choose to replace the whole SKU, prepend/append/remove text from beginning/end. Prices: with the tariffs affecting costs, I can add/subtract a percentage to all prices, change by fixed amount among other options. Any field in your Shopify CSV can be modified in bulk, and by different criteria.

You can export as many or as few fields as possible if you wanted to work on the file offline. No need to re-upload all the fields of a product like you do with the Shopify product import. Want to edit descriptions? Well you choose your identifier and the description, export only that data, work on it and only upload that data – I hate the idea of re-writing over everything when you don't need to, esp. images, prices etc.

Also invaluable is the ability to download/export products by different identifiers, which is incredibly valuable if you're looking to change the main identifier (handle).

The Service: As of this writing, I'm in the middle of trying to get two 3rd party apps to play nicely, one being BPE. I've been having a 4-way conversation with the two app companies, and Shopify and all signs point to this other app being the source of an issue, yet BPE has been responding and providing feedback and asking questions as if their app has been the problem. Even Shopify support during one of our conversations commented on how she couldn't believe how extensive and courteous the customer support was we were getting from BPE.

Lastly, BPE was not the first non-Shopify Bulk product editor I tried. I tried several of the most popular ones... Ex****fy and Zap**r and even some odd Private App connection to Google Docs I found in a search and it was all just too messy to figure out, and get apps/Excel Online/Google Docs to talk to each other.

I absolutely can't stress enough how valuable it is to have BPE export XLSX docs. I hate Excel and don't want to learn any more than I have to so working in XLSX and then having to save to CSV, and now I have two of every file, and then find out that Shopify misinterpreted my data and now a $54.92 item has been uploaded as $5492.00 item.. ughh.. so frustrating.

Try this app, even if just for the first couple months of you setting up your store. It will save you a lot of time that the Shopify Bulk Editor just can't (or won't) handle. I have no plans to get rid of it, as I intend to keep it to constantly modify products for SEO purposes and continued relevancy and pricing, if tariffs continue to change product costs.

USUAL.ink!

Amazing app, works like a charm. I use it to edit bulk product description. It was very easy and very quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9