Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk product edit, CSV Excel import export, edit metafields

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Buy LiteShelf BETA

Time spent using app 19 minutes

i used this app to make a 6 percent increase across the board. surprisingly easy. you guys saved me days of work. thank you.

Delikatessenkönig

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

ich benutzte die Ablestar Bulk Product Editor App das erste mal und was soll ich sagen, einfach klasse!

Knowhere

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works very well and easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone looking to edit a large group of products with specific filters.

Youth Tales

This app has saved me a lot of time while bulk editing. Bust bulk editing app out there worth it the cost

Impish Geek Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Every few months, I have a big inventory drop where I really do not want to manually change my listings. This app has been such a time saver. It isn't like anything I do is complex, but it sure saves me hours of work. Definitely love it.

Elm & Iron

This saved me days work of manual price updates. I tried Excelify (aka Matrixify) & Shopify's native import functions and I had a really hard time getting my products to update without causing unintended edits that messed up the information or images, especially for products with variants with both. This is the first thing I've tried that actually WORKS! It's extremely easy to use & user friendly. Definitely an app to try for small teams if you have a large product dataset to update.

MissBliss.UK

Time spent using app About 1 month

No way to edit metafields and tags or collection the products belong to. would have been a good addition.Scroll bar all the way to the bottom, just to scroll left and right when in the app which makes it really annoying to use. shame - it looked like was the complete package

July 14, 2022

We're very sorry you weren't able to edit the metafields, tags, and collections you were trying to.

The app does allow you to edit these fields but it seems like we weren't clear in how to go about doing that. If you'd like to continue our conversation via email we can show you exactly how to make the changes you need.

We're sorry it wasn't clear how to make those edits and we'll work on improving that.

Best,
Daniel and the rest of the team at Ablestar

The Luxury Brand Store

installed today to help with custom product issues on GMC, only using the free version but it saved me many hours on trying to bulk edit 8k products. Thank you, once I get the store running I think I will upgrade for sure!

Gazelle Sports

This is the perfect app for websites with large catalogs. We save hours of work every week doing large edits. We can actually move faster on marketing because we can put together collections extremely quickly. Our existing collections are much more user-friendly because we've been able to better fit products into filters. We can pivot and create new filters because we can easily add and change tags, descriptions and metafields. The recurring edits and product rules help us keep our ever-growing catalog under control without completely changing other teams' workflows. I don't know how we would live without it.

Nailsome Nailwraps

Location Germany

Beste App für Bulk Anpassungen. Es geht alles mega schnell. Und man kann damit so ziemlich alles machen, was man erwartet. Die App ist m.M.n ein Muss für jeden Shop