Ablestar Bulk Product Editor , 335 reviews

February 24, 2023

Such a useful app. I was able to easily edit all products not in a collection to archived. Brilliant! Very good customer support too.

Flying Bobbins Haberdashery
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
February 23, 2023

Great app, even with the free plan it is really great and useful.
I used it to change prices of products all at once but it really does a lot this app!

Demistore
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 19, 2023

I would like to express my satisfaction with this product as it lived up to all of my expectations. In addition, I cannot praise the support staff enough for their exceptional level of service. Their expertise and dedication in addressing my concerns was truly commendable. I am grateful for their help and would highly recommend this product to others. Thank you.
Best regards,
Laurence

Belgium Diamonds
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 10, 2023

Awesome, We have used able star to make some bulk edits to our product pricing. Makes everything so much easier than going 1 by 1 to edit.

All Pro Truck Parts
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 8, 2023

Genial diese App funktioniert Zuverlässig ein Unabdingbares Modul einfach zu Händeln zuverlässig und Praktisch

AtelierMiaMia
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2023

saves me so much time, with product editing, would spend hours and hours making edits before i was recommended ablestar.

Tiny Locs
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 6, 2023

really helpful app for getting changes done quickly across multiple products. good customer support as well.

The Cornrow
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 3, 2023

Quick reply and super helpful! I am learning tons of things and it's always a positive to know you have support and can get help for any question.

Crazy J's Creations
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2023

Everything is running smoothly. I want the opportunity to have the system adjust my pricing somehow when shipping is included from the 3rd party otherwise, it's just what I was looking for.

bellafashionbags.com
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 31, 2023

The free plan is just what I needed to process occasional bulk updates of product prices, etc. Thank you!

Wild Horizon