Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficiency in managing large inventories and performing bulk edits. Its intuitive interface and unique features, such as bulk editing of metafields and GTINs, are praised for saving time and streamlining product management. The customer service is also commended for their quick and helpful responses. Particularly beneficial for businesses with large product catalogs, it's seen as essential for managing collections and updating Google custom fields. While the free plan is adequate for some, many merchants find value in the paid plan.

September 5, 2023

one of the best rule creation + filtering for customization and data reporting. Highly recommend if you have a lot of SKUs

Abbyson.com
About 2 years using the app
April 15, 2023

Great premium app! We are using this app on all our shopify stores. It is expensive, but when you are dealing with thousands of products and need to do fast editing, where spreadsheets will take for ever to use, you will be able to justify the cost.

Glass Wall Art UK | CreoDeCore
8 months using the app
October 30, 2023

Best Shopify app I used so far

BOAS
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
April 27, 2023

Fantastic App! It saves so much time! I got the Review This App notification right after I began an edit of 17,000+ products. It would not be feasible for my business to operate with the ability of mass-editing that Ablestar provides.

SewYeahQuilting
11 months using the app
June 4, 2023

very quick app, helps save time when working in Shopify. i use to edit my tags in every product in just few minutes

KaryArt
Colombia
8 months using the app
August 17, 2023

This app is a life saver! i wish i knew about it from day one! a must have for anyone with more than a handful of products on their site!

CHAOS Fishing
3 months using the app
June 19, 2023

This app literally has saved me house of work. A must have in your arsenal if you are doing a lot of product edits. Support is stellar too, Alison was able to help me with an an edit I was trying to do within Ablestar almost instantly, and in the process showed me a functionality in native shopify I did not know.

New England Dive
3 months using the app
May 23, 2023

Essential app. Despite the Shopify bulk editing updates, the controls provided by shopify are still junk compared to this app.

Spirit Jersey®
Over 1 year using the app
September 26, 2023

We had a very specific problem where we needed to adjust the Inventory Location of all items from a vendor, but because inventory isn’t tracked we weren’t able to do that directly in Shopify without going thru item by item. With over 2500 products and variants from just that one vendor that wasn’t gonna be an option.

Fortunately for us Alison from Ablestar did some quick tests and let us know it was absolutely possible with the Bulk Product Editor app, so we downloaded it and within 15-20 minutes or so we had accomplished what would have otherwise taken weeks… crisis averted!

Grip Support Store
1 day using the app
June 24, 2023

Worked seamlessly with my theme. Would highly recommend. I also will continue to use for my other stores as well. Thank you!!

BandCrafters