Merchants highly value this app for its efficient bulk editing capabilities, especially useful for large inventories. Features like easy product data management, user-friendly interface, "Undo Edit" option, and enhanced CSV import/export are appreciated. Many commend the quick customer service and find the free plan sufficient, though a paid plan offers more. It's seen as essential for inventory management.

August 21, 2023

Allows to perform edits fast and ease. Really like the application and I recommend everyone to use it for lowering the time they are spending on building stores.

TED ROCCO
2 months using the app
June 14, 2023

I love the app, it allows me to change many things in bulk for my shopify store. 100% recommended if you have inventory

Sabores Market
2 months using the app
August 1, 2023

Helpful support team, really customer-centric. We are using Ablestar for more than 1 year now, and it was a game-changer for our store.

Babykare
France
7 months using the app
November 5, 2023

Sehr viele Möglichkeiten - auch ohne einen kostenpflichtigen Plan. Die App ist übersichtlich und der Support ist super!

Extensif
Austria
11 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Simple, easy to do bulk edits

Whidbey Moments / Washington Moments / Eclectic Listings
4 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Absolutely amazing app- the cornerstone of all we do

Rockport
About 2 months using the app
November 27, 2023

7 Day Free Trial is a no-brainer

SanTeez (Santa Tees ;)
24 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Amazing App - Does the job neatly and easy to use.

Hoodie Haven
India
3 months using the app
July 5, 2023

amazing app great kept getting in trouble with google this app helped me fix the issues with miss representation policy

Raven Gifts