November 3, 2022

I like this app so much, it's very easy and convenient to use. Thanks also to their support team for being so responsive.

Orange and Bliss
November 3, 2022

This app is so easy to use with its user-friendly functions. Such a very convenient platform, and very helpful with your business.

Forest and Toast
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 3, 2022

Amazing team for being so helpful and responsive. So easy to communicate and whenever there are bugs and other issues that you might encounter with the app.

Apricot Tinker Company
November 3, 2022

I had some issues that were resolved in no time, thanks to their team being very helpful and responsive.

Almond Fields
November 2, 2022

Weil wir sehr viele Produkte haben und es immer mehr werden bringt uns diese App sehr viel wenn wir Produktgruppen bearbeiten möchten. Funktioniert Klasse. Wäre schön wenn man auch neue Optionen erstellen könnte.

GREENMNKY
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 27, 2022

Great app! Lots of options for bulk editing and finding issues. I usually just run off the free version, but during busy season I will pay for just a month. Works great!

Pandemonium Millinery Faux Fur Boutique made in Seattle WA USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 27, 2022

I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!I app that make sense!

Amart Asian Market
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
October 26, 2022

How good is this?! Had an urgent need to search and find products not tagged with a tag we needed - and it worked a treat to find them fast, and apply the tag needed. Yay!

Dream Life
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 25, 2022

Really good bulk editor. easy to use and understand. You can use excell or cvs and it automaticlly cathes your info

Herbariumas
Lithuania
October 24, 2022

Ablestar worked great! It did exactly what it said it would do & was quick & easy to use. I did have a question for their support, & I received a speedy reply & they went above & beyond to help me. I initially was drawn to the app to search out any products I had that weren't assigned a collection (which it did perfectly, saving me countless hours manually searching) but will be utilizing the other features as well since I've seen how easy it makes things! Highly recommended!

Seedville USA