Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar

Save hours editing, exporting, and importing your products

BlissGirl

I just added this app and it’s making everything so much easier right away. I could understand it very easily and its saving me so much work! I love that I can add text to my descriptions and meta descriptions in bulk... ahh :) Thank you! ~Irina

bamion.dk

I'm not gonna lie, I don't know where I would be without this app. Functionality are great (Though there's really missing the opportunity to search for multiple criterias, for an example choosing between any conditions or all conditions in the product search for product tags). Support is also very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

StraightOuttaRussia

This is a fantastic bulk product editing solution for Shopify. Clean intuitive interface with all the functionality you will ever need to bulk edit all aspects of your products. The spreadsheet upload is the best methodology for this - and is unique to this app. You can also easily perform all the edits from within the app; but the spreadsheet function is the true gold here.

Clean, fast, & top notch support from the developer. Super reasonably priced as well. Thanks for saving me hours and hours of time with all my edits :)

Treasure Studios Art

This is a great App! I was amazed at what it could do. The search tool in it is very good too - better than what you get in Shopify itself! Love it all! Best App! Well done guys!

Physique Tea

There are certain companies I look to for apps when I need something done on my website; 2can is one of those app companies. The customer support is the BEST I have ever seen.

The apps work great. I especially this bulk editor so I don't have to waste a bunch of time manually entering data one by one by one. If I have a question or issue Daniel answers right away and is always eager to help even if my question might sound ridiculous. Other app companies just send you an automated email saying they received my email and someone will respond in 24 hours. 24 hours seems like forever when you have a tech issue.

I definitely recommend 2can apps. I wish they had more apps, especially ones for marketing and conversion.

Plaques On Demand

I rarely give five stars rating to anything, but I must admit everything with the app has been phenomenal! I have made several changes in my Shopify store and all of them have been easy and quick with great results. I am assuredly buying the app. Keep it up, guys!

Redneck Nation

Does not work correctly. 1. can not find collections when using their filter system 2. Choose to change the price on 22 items and said it did but really only changed half. (have screen shot video) Don't use it often so didn't know about how glitchy and bad it was until now. Do not recommend wound up just doing it all manually. Waste of time and waste of money.

Diamond Dream Jewelry + Apparel

Very user friendly! Had to change all the Vendors and this made it very seamless. Tried some other bulk editors but this definitely the best

Handbags Specialist Headquarter

amazing app! Works flawlessly, saved me hours on editing! Rebuilt a corrupted product database in less than of quarter of the time it took for the original. Made considerable improvements to my original. Thanks. Great Product

BaNG! Clothes

An idea so simple, yet so useful and helpful. Phenomenal time saver. And so neatly implemented. On top, customer support goes above and beyond to resolve any issues. They even added custom functionalities we needed in less than 24 hours. Truly recommend this app for all those needing to frequently make any type of serial edits to products in their stores.