Merchants highly value this app for its efficient bulk editing capabilities, especially useful for large inventories. Features like easy product data management, user-friendly interface, "Undo Edit" option, and enhanced CSV import/export are appreciated. Many commend the quick customer service and find the free plan sufficient, though a paid plan offers more. It's seen as essential for inventory management.

June 10, 2023

Exactly what I needed. App lets you change just about everything you would need to for your products without the stress of exporting and reimporting your entire catalog.

Playback Video Games
5 months using the app
December 13, 2023

This app has been a life saver. Its so much easier to edit 100's of products and without the fear of having to reuploading the entire listing every time!

Yellow Deal
About 3 hours using the app
August 16, 2023

This App is very disappointing as it contains glitches that has prevented me onboarding. The support staff take a long time to respond to any queries and when they do respond, the explanations are confusing.

Parlour X
9 months using the app
Ablestar replied August 18, 2023

I'm very sorry for the issues you were having with the app. It seems like there were two things going on: some confusion between the 'create products' and 'spreadsheet edit' sections of the app, and Excel converting product IDs to scientific notation. We've followed up with some details and a short video over email and we're taking a look to see if we can make this part of the app more intuitive.

Apologies again for the issues and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best,
Daniel and the rest of the team at Ablestar

October 8, 2023

Great app which has been very useful

PhreakClub
Over 1 year using the app
Edited June 3, 2023

Answer is yes.. this is the best product bulk editor. Very user friendly and with some key features that the few other competitors don´t have. Like the varient sorting been very helpfull.

CASEBOB
Sweden
10 months using the app
August 15, 2023

Very helpful. Was a little nervous about changing my Handles to Titles, but Alison was extremely helpful! Thanks so much Alison!!

Historical Pix
Over 1 year using the app
August 21, 2023

Love this app! It does everything that it says and saves me more time than I can even explain. I highly recommend the app!

Sober Not Mature Shop
5 months using the app
June 17, 2023

Awesome App, It really reduced lot of work to do.
It optimized a lot and helped me to edit my products very easily

Panther
India
3 months using the app
June 7, 2023

HUGE time saver ! Very easy to use. Just wish there was an option to find duplicate products (either by picture or title).

Crazy Like a Daisy Boutique
2 months using the app
July 31, 2023

Save me a lot of time, without it I should be forced to close the shop and do the edit by hand, with the amont of products I now have it should have been 1 months work.

GECKO WALL ART