Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient bulk editing capabilities, especially useful for large inventories. It allows easy updates to product data, including metadata, barcodes, and Google shopping categories. Features like a user-friendly interface, "Undo Edit", and enhanced CSV import/export options are appreciated. It's praised for solving specific issues like adjusting inventory locations and streamlining work processes. The customer service is commended for quick responses and helpful solutions. While the free plan is adequate, many are willing to upgrade for more features. It's particularly recommended for those with a large number of products.

August 31, 2023

Hands down, best app on Shopify.

UNLTD Boardshop
5 months using the app
March 20, 2023

Most of the apps try to limit your use on the lower price subscription. Limits mean the number of edits, imports exports, and others.
This app on the cheapest subscription of 20$ gives you unlimited use, wich for me is a lifesaver, focusing on my work and not thinking oh I have idk how many tries left...

Later on, I found out that you can edit even meta-fields with this app, wich is WTF for this price, you get so many features you won't even realize in the first period of time.
If you want to save time and get things done easily, and most important at a really good price, just use this app. And when I asked for help they responded to me in one working day which is quick I had to point that out as well.

I don't know if you have a better option out there, good luck guys!

Zaligen Dieren
Netherlands
3 months using the app
April 15, 2023

Great premium app! We are using this app on all our shopify stores. It is expensive, but when you are dealing with thousands of products and need to do fast editing, where spreadsheets will take for ever to use, you will be able to justify the cost.

Glass Wall Art UK | CreoDeCore
June 4, 2023

very quick app, helps save time when working in Shopify. i use to edit my tags in every product in just few minutes

KaryArt
Colombia
April 27, 2023

Fantastic App! It saves so much time! I got the Review This App notification right after I began an edit of 17,000+ products. It would not be feasible for my business to operate with the ability of mass-editing that Ablestar provides.

SewYeahQuilting
11 months using the app
July 31, 2023

Save me a lot of time, without it I should be forced to close the shop and do the edit by hand, with the amont of products I now have it should have been 1 months work.

GECKO WALL ART
Sweden
20 days using the app
June 24, 2023

Worked seamlessly with my theme. Would highly recommend. I also will continue to use for my other stores as well. Thank you!!

BandCrafters
7 months using the app
June 19, 2023

This app literally has saved me house of work. A must have in your arsenal if you are doing a lot of product edits. Support is stellar too, Alison was able to help me with an an edit I was trying to do within Ablestar almost instantly, and in the process showed me a functionality in native shopify I did not know.

New England Dive
3 months using the app
March 10, 2023

Shopify Rep recommended us several apps for bulk editing, but only Ablestar was the best fit for my company. I can say Ablestar features reduced my time working on fixing inventory issues from 9 days to 3 minutes. Without saying managing the inventory for Google Merchants and other Sales Channels.

Flaman Fitness
August 1, 2023

Helpful support team, really customer-centric. We are using Ablestar for more than 1 year now, and it was a game-changer for our store.

Babykare