Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient bulk editing capabilities, especially useful for large inventories. It allows easy updates to product data, including metadata, barcodes, and Google shopping categories. Features like a user-friendly interface, "Undo Edit", and enhanced CSV import/export options are appreciated. It's praised for solving specific issues like adjusting inventory locations and streamlining work processes. The customer service is commended for quick responses and helpful solutions. While the free plan is adequate, many are willing to upgrade for more features. It's particularly recommended for those with a large number of products.

February 21, 2019

The app works well. It is the only way to upload updates in Shopify for just a particular field. By using SKU as key, it is not necessary to upload handles which ends up having strange characters

Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment
December 1, 2022

This is a good app and they provide prompt customer service! I recommend using this app for Shopify product maintenance.

Misook
Edited January 4, 2018

Very good app for Canadian Shopify uses. You can change the prices with the fluctuation US$ in minutes. Simply click on all items and change the price in seconds.Absolutely Brilliant app. Highly recommended.

S R Knives Inc
January 10, 2019

This is a great App! I was amazed at what it could do. The search tool in it is very good too - better than what you get in Shopify itself! Love it all! Best App! Well done guys!

Treasure Studios Art
Edited November 29, 2017

Hands down the very best in functionality and support. I have used a few bulk editing programs throughout the years and finally found the 1 and only APP needed. Here is why this APP is so special.
1. Price based on Functionality
2. Can basically do 500% more functions than APPs priced at the same monthly rate.
3. Easy and Intuitive to use which makes you save hours and hours of time each week.

Lastly and the Biggest shout out to the boys over at 2Can APPs. They want to hear your ideas and needs. They follow up and communicate with interest towards your specific needs. I cannot express enough how important it is to work with APP Developers who actually care about making the very best APP for Shopify Store owners. They added a function just based off a need for my company to do bulk update SKU / Inventory Levels from our supplying warehouses which will now allow a downloadable CSV file listing newly added SKU's which are not in our store but in the newly added list we just uploaded. This feature alone has saved our company so many hours of countless checking to stay up to date with the most recent new products being offered and to stay ahead of our competition with being the first to offer the best / new products being released in the horticulture market place.

BIG THANKS TO ALL AT 2Can APPS YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE !
JESSE N.
www.gardensupplyguys.com

Gardensupplyguys
Over 4 years using the app
Edited June 5, 2019

I'm at a loss as to which to rate better – the app or the customer service...

The app: allows you to modify products in-app or through an XLSX (upload and download)... an XLSX! No more saving as a CSV and losing information or watching fields get reformatted. So many options to modify products by different search criteria. I recently used it to modify 50,000 SKUs by prepending the Vendor name to each SKU. Not only that but I could set up each set of modifications one after another in different tabs and they would render at the same time – probably a little slower processing than one at a time, but my point being I could set them up all at once without waiting for each one to complete, and then go to bed while it worked.

Each modification affords you different ways to change your data. ie SKUs: You can choose to replace the whole SKU, prepend/append/remove text from beginning/end. Prices: with the tariffs affecting costs, I can add/subtract a percentage to all prices, change by fixed amount among other options. Any field in your Shopify CSV can be modified in bulk, and by different criteria.

You can export as many or as few fields as possible if you wanted to work on the file offline. No need to re-upload all the fields of a product like you do with the Shopify product import. Want to edit descriptions? Well you choose your identifier and the description, export only that data, work on it and only upload that data – I hate the idea of re-writing over everything when you don't need to, esp. images, prices etc.

Also invaluable is the ability to download/export products by different identifiers, which is incredibly valuable if you're looking to change the main identifier (handle).

The Service: As of this writing, I'm in the middle of trying to get two 3rd party apps to play nicely, one being BPE. I've been having a 4-way conversation with the two app companies, and Shopify and all signs point to this other app being the source of an issue, yet BPE has been responding and providing feedback and asking questions as if their app has been the problem. Even Shopify support during one of our conversations commented on how she couldn't believe how extensive and courteous the customer support was we were getting from BPE.

Lastly, BPE was not the first non-Shopify Bulk product editor I tried. I tried several of the most popular ones... Ex****fy and Zap**r and even some odd Private App connection to Google Docs I found in a search and it was all just too messy to figure out, and get apps/Excel Online/Google Docs to talk to each other.

I absolutely can't stress enough how valuable it is to have BPE export XLSX docs. I hate Excel and don't want to learn any more than I have to so working in XLSX and then having to save to CSV, and now I have two of every file, and then find out that Shopify misinterpreted my data and now a $54.92 item has been uploaded as $5492.00 item.. ughh.. so frustrating.

Try this app, even if just for the first couple months of you setting up your store. It will save you a lot of time that the Shopify Bulk Editor just can't (or won't) handle. I have no plans to get rid of it, as I intend to keep it to constantly modify products for SEO purposes and continued relevancy and pricing, if tariffs continue to change product costs.

bathroommarketplace
Over 4 years using the app
December 25, 2019

Great app for bulk edits, well designed UI and easy to use compared to most of competing apps. Recommended!

Made of Sundays Finland
Finland
About 4 years using the app
May 17, 2021

Amazing app. hundreds of possibilities and everything that shop owner or manager need. every edit can be reversed so you are safe and sound. and above all - super super support. Alison, you are awesome!!!

עולם הפאזלים
Israel
January 27, 2021

This app is amazing. It helps me edit my products very quickly. The free tier is so generous and works great for small stores. They deserve their 5 stars

Belle Miss
France
July 6, 2018

So far the best bulk product edit app we have came across ever!

Blinglaneindia