Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS

Excellent app. Does exactly as it says. No issues. Support is great too. Happy to pay. Thank you

E-gobuy

App developer is genius cause he can achieve everything i want. But a small suggestion is that you can optimize your app user interface because people may have very specific need. Hope you can do better.

FT Fashion Group

Does exactly what we need it to accomplish. Had a slight issue with integration into our site, but Raj and his support team were super responsive and resolved the issue quickly. Thanks again!

Azarhia Wholesale

When I had some problems after installing the app, the developer worked with me to ensure the functionality met my needs. I truly felt the developer made my requests a priority. Top notch service!

Azarhia

Great Service! When we installed this app, our pages still showed the default variant dropdown. I contacted support, and they were quick to respond. When their fix broke another part of the page, I emailed again and they fixed that right away!

Choices Books & Gifts

I used the app to build a bulk order page for my customers. Raj was fantastic and made some customizations for my needs. I HIGHLY recommend this company, they were responsive, solution oriented, fast and the product works great. I will keep in touch with them, for sure and really enjoyed my experience. A+++

STYLEBUY™ Wholesale | Wholesale Clothing Supplier

Awesome app!!! Superb customer service!! Does exactly as it promises, havent had any problems, and order sizes are up!! Thanks team!

tasall

This is the only app i could find that allows you to add multiple variants and qtys to your cart from the product page. I had some minor issues with mobile compatibility but the customer service was excellent and sorted it out for me right away. I would definitely recommend this app.

Fifth Moon

This is that rare app that allows you to display/sell variants on the product page. In the end, it wasn't for me. I was looking for something sleeker in design with more custom options. But, this may be exactly what you're looking for. Simple to use and the support was great - quick response and very friendly. Thank you, Raj.

Workhorse Printery

Fast, friendly customer service. I needed a few edits to customize the app to better meet my needs and the changes were understood and made in a very timely manner. Highly recommended!

Previous 1