Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Choices Books & Gifts

I used the app to build a bulk order page for my customers. Raj was fantastic and made some customizations for my needs. I HIGHLY recommend this company, they were responsive, solution oriented, fast and the product works great. I will keep in touch with them, for sure and really enjoyed my experience. A+++

STYLEBUY™ Wholesale | Wholesale Clothing Supplier

Awesome app!!! Superb customer service!! Does exactly as it promises, havent had any problems, and order sizes are up!! Thanks team!

tasall

This is the only app i could find that allows you to add multiple variants and qtys to your cart from the product page. I had some minor issues with mobile compatibility but the customer service was excellent and sorted it out for me right away. I would definitely recommend this app.

Fifth Moon

This is that rare app that allows you to display/sell variants on the product page. In the end, it wasn't for me. I was looking for something sleeker in design with more custom options. But, this may be exactly what you're looking for. Simple to use and the support was great - quick response and very friendly. Thank you, Raj.

Workhorse Printery

Fast, friendly customer service. I needed a few edits to customize the app to better meet my needs and the changes were understood and made in a very timely manner. Highly recommended!

SuperShopSale.com

I installed the Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products App by Tech Dignity Its working perfect on my store.

I wanted some customization with the app then I sent the mail regarding it and I got the instant reply from support team.

I really appreciate the service which they are providing they went OVER and above expectations.

Absolutely amazing support!! Also, they are very friendly in communication.

There is NO other app on the Shopify app store which provides this type of functionality.

If you have MULTIPLE VARIANTS on the product page you must have to INSTALL this app.

Grays Outdoors

I bought this app as I needed to allow for different colors to be ordered in different quantities. Well, I have to say I am MORE than impressed. I wasn't happy with the way the functionality looked originally so contacted support and they went OVER and above expectations to create something that not only worked with my website but was bespoke to me, and they did it quickly. Absolutely amazing support!! AMAZING, and for such a low cost! The function looks brilliant, and it's already increased sales and its only been there for a week. There is NO other app on the store that does this. So if you need this functionality, I can't recommend this enough. Brilliant!

qbwdp

Perfect! It looks great and brings a lot of multiple sales. Very useful app and the support is fast and friendly

Empayar AilyQairy

I have many variant type, this apps easy to use, their support very responsive! i love this apps so much!