Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

PAC4 Products

The application works great. Support team is extremely responsive and efficient. I had an issue with a product and the support team was able to resolve it almost immediately upon my contacting them.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for your beautiful review :) we are always happy to help you !

Wholesale Vape

This app is great! The developers of the app are so helpful. They helped us to hide pricing/add to cart button until the customer was logged in which was a huge step that we were worried about getting handled. They wound up being able to do this for us quickly and free of charge! In addition to that they also were able to update the layout of the bulk order form a bit to our own specifications.

Ray of Light Studios

This is a great app with great support. It does exactly what I want and the developers even customized for me. I sent them a message shortly after installing it. I got a quick response and they worked on it while i was sleeping. It was exactly want I wanted when i woke the next day!

Holliday Store

O aplicativo atendeu 100% minha necessidade. Sem falar que o suporte fez todos os ajustes que eu precisei e foram super rápidos nas respostas. Recomendo.

LCR BLACK EDITION

This is one of the best apps that I have come across. It does exactly what is in the explanation. The support has been very responsive and great. Highly recommend.

Mizumi Couture

We are a wholesale company selling B2B. This app is great for this purpose. It helps our customers to add the sizes in bulk and therefore faster.

Fufurufas

Excelent service, i never work with any good developer as raj, 100% recomended !!!!!!!!!!!

It has solved all my ideas in a very efficient way

The Straw

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for to make it easier for my customers to add multiple variants at a time! Customer service is extraordinary! You guys rock! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

Jungmaven Wholesale

Their Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive and super helpful at resolving any requests to allow us to launch quickly. Even with multiple questions and requests from my end, they were always friendly and quick to respond.

RKM HOLDINGS

very user-friendly and very good support team. just what we needed for our wholesaler website. cheers!

Previous 1 3 4