Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

ICO Uniforms

Simple and clean UI. Our customer love the feature in our store. Support is amazing. The app works reliably as intended.

Blanksful

This app is great when you have a lot of variations and customers want to bulk order on one page and to also see the quantity available to them. The team are fast to help install this where it needs to be for excellent service!

Candleberry®Wholesale

Good customer service and willing to help on your account if you need it. This app is an excellent price and we really appreciate it.

XII:XI Fitness

This app provides much nicer variation options for my customers, and the customer service was excellent.

March 28, 2021

Hi Gummi

Awesome app! Works exactly as described. The developer is super responsive, got back to me immediately about my request and helped make sure everything worked perfectly. Highly recommend!

Ladybug Nail Polish Holder

This app is outstanding, very helpful to have on my site! What's better is the service on the back end. I am NOT a Web Developer so I know NOTHING about code...they fully set it up for me :) SUPER HAPPY!

February 19, 2021

JanetCrafts

It's a very helpful app for bulk ordering. It increased my AOV by $10+ immediately. Especially handy for themes that redirect to the cart page. Recommended.

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your beautiful review :)

Empire Vape Distro

Great app. The developers are extremely helpful with customizations that you may need as far as the aesthetics and functionality go. Raj, the rep that helped us with our customizations, is awesome! He will get whatever done that you need. He helped us to hide the pricing in the list and the add to cart button until our customers were logged in and even helped us code in a message to tell the customer to login to be able to view pricing and add to cart.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

Hyzer Flop Disc Golf Inc.

This app was exactly what I have been searching for. I needed a simple display of products that users could add and this is the one. The support staff has been beyond stellar as well with the tweaks that I needed to get this working. If anyone is looking for a product display app or a bulk order THIS app is the one that you should get. You will not be disappointed at all.

PAC4 Products

The application works great. Support team is extremely responsive and efficient. I had an issue with a product and the support team was able to resolve it almost immediately upon my contacting them.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for your beautiful review :) we are always happy to help you !

Previous 1 3 4 5