Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bulk Order - Similar Products

WarmFolk

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have one product listing where I want my customer to be able to order various quantities from multiple variants. I struggled a little to see what was happening, so I contacted the chat in the app. Mady was super helpful. I couldn't figure out how to grant access so the developer could make the changes on their own, but I was able to add the one line of code in my theme that allowed me to apply this widget just to the one product in my store. I've had the app for all of 30 minutes, but it does exactly what it advertised (and what I needed) so far. It will be well-worth the montly cost if it continues to work.

VJD WholeSale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app! Works exactly as described. The developer is super responsive. Highly recommend this app!

December 17, 2021

Di Erbe Inc.

Time spent using app 1 day

Mady is very helpful and quick to address my concerns. Excellent Customer Service! Great Job. Thank you.

TRDCDesigns.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Used the app to help me create multiple size options for wholesale. Super easy to install and had some immediate help from them to tweak it. Perfect, easy, and very happy.

AAB CO.

Location China
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Working for some time with this app, and lately we update to new Theme, their customer service helped us in 1 single day, they are fantastic!

Baby Hustle

Time spent using app 1 day

awesome service, I'll be interested to see what other products you support.
thank you for your help, great response , great service,
cant fault anything!

Buffalo Bills B2B

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to show quantity levels for our products on our store to our customers. There is a limitation where if you only have one variation it does not show quantity levels. I reached out to the team and they updated the coding on my store so that any products not showing inventory through their app would now show for us. This was a huge help for me and the support given was excellent!

ICO Uniforms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and clean UI. Our customer love the feature in our store. Support is amazing. The app works reliably as intended.

Blanksful

This app is great when you have a lot of variations and customers want to bulk order on one page and to also see the quantity available to them. The team are fast to help install this where it needs to be for excellent service!

Candleberry®Wholesale

Good customer service and willing to help on your account if you need it. This app is an excellent price and we really appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6