Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Jungmaven Wholesale

Their Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive and super helpful at resolving any requests to allow us to launch quickly. Even with multiple questions and requests from my end, they were always friendly and quick to respond.

RKM HOLDINGS

very user-friendly and very good support team. just what we needed for our wholesaler website. cheers!

FAVLUX

Using BULK Order is the best if you have multiple items and want to show it differently from the default format. Customer service is amazing and gets the job done RIGHT AWAY.
I didn't have any down time when they were fixing and they work SO FAST! Highly recommend this if you need multiple color selection per style.

Launch Franchising

Great app, great support, this is just what I needed! It works great and it is very easy to use! Thank you for the app and support!

Şanslı Bobo

The application fulfills its promise very stably. They help your requests very quickly and successfully generate solutions. I'm lucky to work with you, thank you.

SHOPIFSHELOVES

The app is working beautifully. It helped me to create my wholesale store with the matrix that I was desperately looking for. The team helped me to shape the app accordingly to my needs. I am so thankful for the support team and for the quick response. Highly recommend the app!!!

skyline mobile au

great and quick response team that helps me customize the app.
app works good for my business
highly recommanded

aab-japan

Perfect app. The support is very good with quick responses. It's a very simple app, but the support helps us to arrange it to original style.

Wearwolf, Inc.

Great app and attentive support from developer. Nothing like it exists on the app marketplace and we found it invaluable for the wholesale apparel business that we're in.

Westin Wardrobe

This is an Amazing app. They are also backed by an great support team. This app was installed in all of our online stores.