Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Tech Dignity
January 8, 2021

This app was exactly what I have been searching for. I needed a simple display of products that users could add and this is the one. The support staff has been beyond stellar as well with the tweaks that I needed to get this working. If anyone is looking for a product display app or a bulk order THIS app is the one that you should get. You will not be disappointed at all.

Hyzer Flop Disc Golf Inc.
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 11, 2020

The application works great. Support team is extremely responsive and efficient. I had an issue with a product and the support team was able to resolve it almost immediately upon my contacting them.

PAC4 Products
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Tech Dignity replied November 11, 2020

Thank you for your beautiful review :) we are always happy to help you !

November 10, 2020

This app is great! The developers of the app are so helpful. They helped us to hide pricing/add to cart button until the customer was logged in which was a huge step that we were worried about getting handled. They wound up being able to do this for us quickly and free of charge! In addition to that they also were able to update the layout of the bulk order form a bit to our own specifications.

Wholesale Vape
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 12, 2020

This is a great app with great support. It does exactly what I want and the developers even customized for me. I sent them a message shortly after installing it. I got a quick response and they worked on it while i was sleeping. It was exactly want I wanted when i woke the next day!

Ray of Light Studios
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 11, 2020

O aplicativo atendeu 100% minha necessidade. Sem falar que o suporte fez todos os ajustes que eu precisei e foram super rápidos nas respostas. Recomendo.

Holliday Store