Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit product and variant details in bulk

ReVamp Vintage Market

Download process implies that a free 14 day trial is available, but I was charged immediately for the "free trial".

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such situation. We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges and contacted you via email to help you with this case. We didn't receive any response from you yet, please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Artscoolkids

Not sure what to rate this one... My bulk description changes have been stuck on "Waiting" since yesterday afternoon for about 340 products. Anytime I refresh the "Report" page, the start time changes to the current time and it lists NO products in the products column, even though I chose "Select All" when setting it up. Not really sure what to do. Maybe look for a new app? One edit I started yesterday morning still says "In Process" - Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall? Two stars for possible operator error, but I REALLY doubt it.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Canvas Portal

Do not use for bulk editing descriptions. It's not a bulk editor because you can only select a maximum of 10 items at a time and worse, when you type your descriptions in any line spacing will be removed and you end up with a compressed useless awful looking description. Countless emails back and forth with support were just a huge waste of time. They tell me its fixed and its not. Then it was sort of fixed but not really for about 10 minutes and then back to being useless. Wasted hours on this

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced confusion and inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this situation :)

Case & Covered

Doesn't install or load - just times out every time. Will have to look for something else instead. Shame.

Gave them a second try after they assured me they fixed everything - still doesn't work.

November 22, 2019

Hello!
Could you please specify about the difficulty you've faced using more details?
Please let us know about it via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for you.

Rave Utopia

hate this stupid appjkewnkjfnklejiojfeoijfoijeoijfoiwjeoifjweiojfiowejfoiwejiofjweiofjwoijfoiwejfiojewiofjiowjfoiwejo

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Installed by mistake in lack of usefull bulk editors in Shopify but forgot how hopeless and useless this App is so Laugh at myself

Kigurumi.com

Can't edit price. Can't actually edit multiple at once, so what's the point? Free only allows editing visibility. Also for editing of variants you have to open a dropdown for each product

Kat Scrappiness

This app, while it runs quite slowly, does everything I want it to do in an bulk editor. I have tried several other apps and none compare to this one. I highly recommend it.

Behemotor, LLC.

Just terrible. You hit the save button after making changes and it may work half the time. Very inconvenient. Easier to just use Shopify's system. Very disappointed. Not using

My Girl In La

Great support. This app doesn't meet my basic needs. I downloaded it to schedule product publishing. Unfortunately it only publishes it to our Online Store and no other sales channels. So, if you use facebook, instagram, amazon, messenger or an app, this is not the app for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6