Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit Product and Variant Details in Bulk With a Few Clicks

Dee-Bee-Boo

Great application! It makes editing products a breeze.
The support team is awesome, always glad to help you

WaterLive

Oh, what a helpful app it is! I don't think about products editing using my store anymore as this is great app to pass that routine process. 5 stars!

Billie-The-Kid-Western

Great app!
Helps me to edit my products in a bulk in a few seconds! Also the support team is very helpful!
Nice :)

BVB Magazine

Wonderful tool, it saves my money, my time, my patience :D
Great support team, guys are really cool, highly recommend!

November 22, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Let us know if you need any help.
Have a great day!

ModernSoccerShop

Good app that does exactly what it claims. The ability to bulk edit every single product in your store is excellent

Thanks! :)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions

Henry's Dishes

Great app that allows to edit my products in a few clicks. Guys in support is too responsive. 5 stars!

Thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Case & Covered

Doesn't install or load - just times out every time. Will have to look for something else instead. Shame.

Gave them a second try after they assured me they fixed everything - still doesn't work.

Hello!
Could you please specify about the difficulty you've faced using more details?
Please let us know about it via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for you.

AC Charger

Great app! I've been searching for a free mass product description editor for free and this is the best choice I've made among all the app. Thanks!

September 28, 2019

Have a great day!

Latest-Looks.com

I am sooo glad I found this app! It has saved me so much time. There are quite a few products on my store that have the same product descriptions and this just saved me over 6 hours work in less than 30 minutes! I did have a formatting issue initally (gaps between paragraphs not showing in online store). I emailed them today and special mention must go to Ilia, who responded within minutes, and it is sorted .....and I am in NZ and it's Saturday! Awesome customer support! (To the owners of this app, I did email this issue when i first installed and Tetiana responded immediately also, it was MY FAULT that I didn't respond to the support ticket until today) Highly RECOMMEND THIS APP! : )

August 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Viking Runes

A must have app for every store. Just what I have been looking for. Amazing and super-fast support. Recommend!

July 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9