Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit Product and Variant Details in Bulk. True "all-in-one"

Atlanta Bikes

Excellent app! The support team is very fast and helpful^^ app really helped me a lot, it is must have for every store, just try it and you will agree with me! :)

August 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Otoka.

I like it! Very easy to understand how to use it. App really saved me a lot of time, I recommend it, plus there is a free plan that allows you to try app on your store!

August 5, 2020

It's so good to know that you like it! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

Safe and Fine

Nice app! There were few questions at the beggining but support helped me and now I'm totally happy with the app!

August 5, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Canvas Portal

Do not use for bulk editing descriptions. It's not a bulk editor because you can only select a maximum of 10 items at a time and worse, when you type your descriptions in any line spacing will be removed and you end up with a compressed useless awful looking description. Countless emails back and forth with support were just a huge waste of time. They tell me its fixed and its not. Then it was sort of fixed but not really for about 10 minutes and then back to being useless. Wasted hours on this

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced confusion and inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this situation :)

Case & Covered

Doesn't install or load - just times out every time. Will have to look for something else instead. Shame.

Gave them a second try after they assured me they fixed everything - still doesn't work.

November 22, 2019

Hello!
Could you please specify about the difficulty you've faced using more details?
Please let us know about it via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for you.

Latest-Looks.com

I am sooo glad I found this app! It has saved me so much time. There are quite a few products on my store that have the same product descriptions and this just saved me over 6 hours work in less than 30 minutes! I did have a formatting issue initally (gaps between paragraphs not showing in online store). I emailed them today and special mention must go to Ilia, who responded within minutes, and it is sorted .....and I am in NZ and it's Saturday! Awesome customer support! (To the owners of this app, I did email this issue when i first installed and Tetiana responded immediately also, it was MY FAULT that I didn't respond to the support ticket until today) Highly RECOMMEND THIS APP! : )

August 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Viking Runes

A must have app for every store. Just what I have been looking for. Amazing and super-fast support. Recommend!

July 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Rennie Tool Company

I had an issue with a bulk price update, I contacted them and they responded immediately, they then solved my issue within 12 hours, excellent customer service. This is the kind of companies I like to deal with, because I know if I have a problem, they will resolve it straight away for me. Great job and thank you

July 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Vispuppy

Very easy to use. If you need any assistance the support team is very attentive. I have made the right decision to install this app.
This app is really amazing.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

TomBernShop

Must have app for all Shopify stores!
Fast bulk edits via auto rules and simple upload matching your SKU's.
Super Awesome!!!

July 8, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8