Bundle Kit

Bundle Kit

by Big Brain Commerce

Standalone bundle. Sync inventory. Multi-SKU fulfillment.

Carreplico

Big thanks to Bundle Kit for helping offer products the way I needed them. I couldn't find another "bundling" app that would allow me to pull inventory from two variant items and also offer those two variants to be sold in a pair. But I was able to get in done with this app which was a HUGE lifesaver. The support was great at getting back to me quickly and provided helpful resolutions as I was setting everything up for my store. Lastly, I looked at quite a few different apps, and in my opinion, Bundle Kit has some of the best pricing, especially for my needs. I absolutely recommend giving this app a try and see if it works for you. It worked great for me!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review :) I'm glad we were able to help!

Cowan Office Supplies

We used this app to help us put a number of bundle kits together with our live inventory. It works really well. There was one issue with Shopify and the live inventory not updating and the support from these guys was first class. While we didn't solve the problem perfectly they helped us figure out a work around. Great app.

September 11, 2021

Thanks for working with us to find a work around! And thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Trundles Automotive

We had been looking for an app that offered easy bundles and kit support, as we offer a large range of kits on our store. This app has been working perfectly for our needs. Customer support is fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone trying to build kits and packages.

August 17, 2021

Thanks for your review! It's really awesome to see Bundle Kit being heavily utilized by your store.

La Rosée cosmétiques

Great application. Clear and easy to use.
I contacted support for a specific need, and they developed a new option perfectly and in record time! I highly recommend if you need to create product packs :)
Thanks to Ian and his team!

July 16, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We're truly grateful for the opportunity to serve your business.

Beauty By Francesca

I used this app to create products for my gift basket and other gift items that I am bundling. I like that I could choose whether to display as a fixed price that I create myself or to display as a sales price. In all of the other apps I tested, I had to display a compare at or save at price or discount, which I did not want for these gift basket items. This is working out perfectly for my needs. The seller was also a pleasure to work with...answered all questions and concerns promptly. Thank You.

July 10, 2021

Thank you for clarifying your use case and allowing us to update the app to meet your needs. And thanks for taking the time to write this review! 😊