Bundle Kit

Standalone bundle. Sync inventory. Multi-SKU fulfillment.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

TEST

I've been looking for this app for a long time. It's incredible. It bundles products together and uses the lowest amount between the bundled items as inventory for the grand total. If that makes sense? It's what I've been looking for all along!

Closiist

Creating bundles is so easy and quick, not to mention the inventory sync that lacks a lot of apps. I definitely recommend this app!

Wool & Silk Co.

We really needed an app for our combined kits. This app adjusts stock in real time when a kit is sold. So helpful for us. Took me a minute to work out how to use it but it is really quite simple and straight forward. My only wish is that there was a way to repetitively go back to 1 or 2 items when making up our kits. Eg: I have a 27 colour variations of a 2 yarn kit. Same yarn each time but I have to retype to go back to it. Small inconvenience. We had an issue with package weights at shipping. Contact was easily made and excellent customer service fixing problem and getting back to me. Even during the busy Christmas season. That's what I like!

Mento

Great app and great support. Together with us they created a new setting for calculating the compare-at prices. Quick and useful responses!

Crafty Sailor Model Store

I've been using this app for a couple of months now and it works without any problems. Setting up bundles was very easy and developers answered my questions very promptly.

SWAPSTAINABLE

This app helped me achieve what I was looking for. I created bundle kits with my products as I wanted. The customer service it amazing as well, really quick.

Grilltech

cada vez que creo packs, pasado 1 hora se borra todo... lo intente 2 veces con mas de 10 packs y es una perdida de tiempo, se vuelven a borrar ocurre un error en la app...

Bloody Goodshop

Simple and straightforward app that works. The support team is super helpful – responded quickly and provided lots of tips and advice!

October 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review :) We always try our best to help!

Petite Co au

I searched and looked into many I to see what would work for my premade product gift boxes. This app was so easy to use and has made life easy with helping customers purchase gift boxes and sync with my current stock so I don't need to worry about offering a product that is sold out. Ian was really helpful with any of my questions. I would defiantly recommend if you are grouping products together and want to make sure you are not selling stock not available or having to keep checking stock levels if you don't have this app.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for recommending our app! Always happy to help :)

MINIMAL CULTURE

Through this app I was able to offer a bundle of products (with at least 5 variants) that I would usually sell individually. It automatically integrates stock of the individual products and after some help from Ian from support (who btw got back to me promptly), was pretty easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend.

September 28, 2021

Thank you for working together with our support. Really appreciate your kind words!

Previous 1