Bundle Kit

Bundle as products. Sync inventory. Multi-SKU 3PL fulfillment.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Made by Hand Chocolates

Great support! Detailed an issue I was having with incorrect images showing up and shortly after Ian applied a fix and my issue was resolved.

Apex Sim Racing - Sim Racing Products

Had a few questions on thanksgiving and Ian responded with help in minutes. Great customer service. would recommend this app to others

Scintera Pty Ltd

Location Australia

The Big Brain Commerce Bundle Kit is simplicity itself. A quick and effective way to easily create a new Product (a Bundle) of more than 1 product and allows it to appear as 1 new Product in your Store. Well done!

Link My Pet

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use the bundle kit app for several bundle builds on our site and I really love the flexibility of the product - there is a build option for nearly any configuration you need, and the platform is incredibly user-friendly and simple to navigate. Also, I've reached out a few times for support and always receive a response quickly with direction/feedback that's above and beyond what was asked or needed with clear explanations and expertise recommendations that clearly had thought and care put into them.

Preening New York

So far so good! I was easily able to change my currently bundled skus to pull from the individual products from my store. I like that I didn't have to delete my current product bundles set up in order to create these bundles on the app. I also like that I can test out the app for free and scale as my business grows. That's a win for me!

Nourishe

Much easier than similar apps to do what we need. It was easy to bundle multiple skus into a single sku that could then be discounted with a discount code. You would think this would be a simple thing, but most of the bundle apps could not do this. And when I had a question and emailed support, they got the answer back to me in less than 30 minutes! The only other apps I found to do this were less functional and/or more expensive.

Tivali

Location South Africa

I use this app to handle my inventory for my gift boxes, it is so simple compared to many other apps. And the support is amazing. Thanks Ian for assisting me!

Grippy Sports

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Used to bundle mix & match items and bulk discounts. Really easy to set up and simple guides to take you through it step by step. Avoided the need to hire an expensive custom coder. Would recommend.

Vinløse

Location Denmark

Bundle Kit er nem at installere, nem og intuitiv at bruge, den virker! Hvad kan man sige mere? Vi er glade!!

PITCH IT UP

Location Australia

Very easy to install and set up my first bundle and connected seamlessly with my 3PL without needing to make any changes. I like that it keeps inventory correct too. The customer support is responsive and they are happy to answer all questions to help. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5