Bundle Kit

Standalone bundle. Sync inventory. Multi-SKU fulfillment.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

cultivate.guelph

this app was very easy to figure out and it works perfectly. support was very quick to get back to me when i had a question. i don’t know that there is anything i would change and the functionality is going to be key to scaling my business so this app gets an A+ from me!

poppy & fig

Location Australia

I use this app to help build hampers with many variations. Bundle Kit is easy to use and works beautifully!

SOPHIE ZAMEL

Location Australia

I’m really pleased with how this app has helped me to manage inventory levels across products that can be sold either as separates or as part of a set. Highly recommended!

Deluxe Sabers

it really helps to have usage based pricing based on the amount of sales, rather than preventing me from actually configuring the tool the way I need to like a lot of other bundling kits out there. 5 stars!

All Good Off-Road

Location Australia

Great app! Doing exactly what it says it does. Very happy with the outcome. Would recommend. Thanks again!

Serenity Knits

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am using this app to combine products into kits. So far I love it. The initial set-up has been very easy.

Terracotta Skincare

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Really easy and straightforward solution to tracking inventory for bundle products (e.g. gift sets, variety packs), which I was previously managing manually. Only took a few minutes to set up my first bundle!

Petit roi

Time spent using app 1 day

Works great ! That's exactly what i wanted. Thank you so much! It was pretty easy to setup and the price is reasonable

Emma Sleep US

If you need to have your bundle SKUs separated into individual ones so they can be processed separately, this is the app to go. They have better pricing and unlimited bundle options so we can test any kind of bundle we want without worrying of having to spend too much. That plus their customer service really helped me when I wanted to freely change my bundle pricing code at the back end. They were very accommodating and got my request processed in no time.

Vada Mae Cosmetics

It's so simple to use! I used this app to create bundles without having to manually track inventory. After any bundle is ordered, it automatically reduces items from both the bundles and individual items.

Previous 1 3