Display your bundle as a standalone product with selectable variants.
Real-time inventory sync
Automatically sync inventory levels of the bundle and its components as they are sold in real-time to avoid overselling.
Ease of fulfillment
Automatically list the individual bundled product SKUs that require fulfillment in a bundle order.
About Bundle Kit
Bundle Kit enables businesses to easily build product kits, sync inventory of bundle and bundled products sold, and fulfill bundle orders.
- Kits (e.g. beer brewing ‘starter kit’, coffee french press ‘starter kit’)
- Sets (e.g. ‘Set A’ sashimi bento box, ‘Set B’ healthy vegan bento box)
- Multipacks (e.g. ‘4-Pack’ socks, ‘12-Pack’ socks)
- Tiered products (e.g. ‘Basic’ fruit basket, ‘Premium’ fruit basket)
- Subscription / mystery boxes
How does it work?
- Assign a ‘virtual’ product as your bundle
- Specify products that make up each bundle variant
- Optionally set a discounted bundle price
- When a customer orders the bundle, Bundle Kit automatically syncs the inventory levels of both the bundle and the bundled products sold in real-time.
- Additionally, Bundle Kit automatically lists the individual bundled product SKUs in the bundle order for ease of fulfillment.
Can I build a bundle with multiple variants?
Yes. You can build a bundle with multiple selectable variants each containing different products of different quantities.
Is coding knowledge required?
Nope! Simply install the app and immediately start building and selling your bundle kits.
What counts as an ‘order’ in the pricing?
An actual store order that may or may not be generated by the app. To determine if and how the inventory level of a bundle is to be adjusted, Bundle Kit inspects every single incoming order and computes in real-time.
Email us anytime for any concerns or assistance!
or $49.99/mo: 501-1000 orders/mo, or $89.99/mo: 1001-2000 orders/mo, or $139.99/mo: 2001+ orders/mo.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.