MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Black Donkey

Location Netherlands

Well helped by the MBC Bundles service to take my website to the next level.
This app is definitely recommended

May 19, 2022

Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers

Great customer support. Great conversion rate. I had an issue with a slider arrow and they were very helpful and fast to fix the issue.

May 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with our app. Our customer support team is always here if you need anything.

Malta Coin Centre

Extremely helpful and answered all our queries quickly and professionally. The bundle's app worked perfectly for our requirement.

April 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We’ll do our best for you :)

WIT Fitness

Great app for a variety of bundling types (buy one get one, % off, fixed sale price etc). The app's integration is quick and fairly easy, and, unlike many other third party apps, is about as near to plug-and-play as could be. The strongest part of the app is the support team. Very agile, they will assist with anything you might need. I can highly recommend!

March 29, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

isapparelau

Just want i was looking for. Flexible options and customisable.. Great support too.
allows me to create a product from multiple products, give a discount and track the individual items from stock

Basique

it's perfect! thanks for the great product and service! I generate more conversions with this app!they help me a lot

mybimaxx GmbH

I used the software to sell bundles of products in either pairs or as a full set of 3, but we didn't do these changes ourselves in the past so we were quite lost what the former admin was thinking.
The support answered quickly and solved the case in just a matter of a few e-mails. Best support i ever received.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help

Benu Blanc

I have tried 6 different aps over the last three years. MBC is clearly the best. Amazing features, great and friendly support. Works very very well. I strongly recommend !

March 9, 2022

Algaemor spirulina

this guys is amazing! thank you for great product and service! i generate more conversions with this app

March 9, 2022

Sophrosyne Dream

Great app. Super easy to set up, cheap and fun to use. Help was one message away, which in this case was customer support reaching out to me before I'd even messaged them! Amazing customer service

March 2, 2022