MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle App

Bundles Sales | Discount Products Kit | Custom Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SpillTheBeautySecret

Your APP ruining my fucking shopify THEME!!!!! IM sO MAD i iinstalled your app and now my theme gone

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you've got while using our app. We fixed all issues. Can you give us a last chance to set up the app for you?

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app management are really great and very helpful. This app has one problem. this app affected my product quick view option. our quick view option views was changed .

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! This probably was occurred due to the compatibility problem of our app with your theme. We will be glad if you allow us to fix this issue in your store

Earebel GmbH

Great app, for me the best Bundle app so far. Super easy and intuitive to use.
And what really blowed me away is the support. Always online and so quick. Hope those guys develop more apps soon. Love the app and the support.

June 19, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that you love our app and support. Let us know if you have any other questions

Artisan Market Online

This is a great app, easy to use, gave me what I was after plus more options and the support is great!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked our app.

SHOC

At first, I was skeptical. This is THE only app I could find that would make a NON-popup permanent product bundle. Something you would think is simple but not available readily. The App allows me to track multiple SKU's in a kit on the front of the order. From Shopify into SKUVault and Shipstation. And then print to the order the kit contents so the team can pick and pack properly.
The guys at MBC told me it would work, and I worked with them to implement the app on to my website SHOC.com
It has been turned "on" and I am super happy to see it working AS promised. And So far I am LOVING It. Tech support has been amazing as promised, they follow up to my inquiry and feedback very personably and they were able to integrate with my custom theme. Some custom code was required and that was done rapidly to get this up and running for a product release that I needed to perform. Team MBC delivered 100% There are more features the team is developing into the APP and as an e-commerce entrepreneur, I am excited to see what else they can do.

June 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that our app met your requirements and as a result, it works for you as you wanted!

Eumora Moor Bar

This application offers what I was looking for. If you want to create specific discounts this app will help you with that!

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that the app was helpful

Pynk Haus

I use the MBC Bundles & Product PACK app to create product bundles on my store. The developers are responsive and they immediately helped answer my questions. They even made some theme edits to my store so that the bundles displayed the way I wanted them to.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much! We are glad that we were able to help you configure the app the way you wanted!

SendBike

This great app helps to solve difficulties with our inventory of products when selling kits. Support is excellent

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help!

flowcopenhagen.com

Just started using this app. I liked it because of the design. Had a little problem setting it up but had great and super fast support. Thanks a lot

April 17, 2020

Thank you very much! We were happy to help with setting it up!

evedevices.com

Helped us to manage bundles and products without any extras. Support is very quick to reply as well!

March 22, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!