MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

BFCM22 | Bundles with own product page | Upsell | Mix&Match

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Miracle Multiples

Location Australia

I found this app after I trialed multiple bundler apps and this is the only one that offered me the functionality I was looking for in a interface that was easy to use and manage. Their greatest strength, however, is the excellent customer service that is offered. I have been back and forth with queries on how to adapt the app in my store environment and each query has been addressed effectively and patiently. A special thanks to Valerie for the great support.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service

Chewpod

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Super easy to use! If I have any questions, I can get very quick answers. Love the way it adapts to the design of my store!

Pinnacle Supplementation

Time spent using app About 2 months

The support staff was very helpful in helping us get the app set up exactly how we wanted. Excited to get started using it.

August 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

More Than Meals

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

have yet to use the app, but customer support is fantastic! appreciate the patience of the team, looking forward to have the widget up on my site!

Hucoco

Fantastic app, very intuitive to use. We wanted to make some customisations to fit our user case, great response time from developers. Would recommend!

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your great review! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We wish you a lot of sales

BANDHINI HOME

Location India

This is an excellent app! We are going to uninstall the other bundle app that we were using !! Great pricing. Great support - they helped us custom format the widget to our theme, with extremely prompt support. Thank you!! FEATURE: Bundle Builder - this is a great feature within the app, and we are looking forward to color and font customization coming to this feature within the app. Excellent admin interface, love the combo product option where you can use the shopify product page to have a combo product appear on collections pages as well. Keep it up and we look forward to more features and custom options. 5 star app!

August 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We’ll do our best for you!

Plant Dyed

Location Australia

Recently installed this app to 2 of our stores, honestly boosted our sales majorly. We found an issue with the integration around 1 week later and reached out to their support. They were super responsive and fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend this app to anyone!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you!

MonPetitMaillot

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful app, very intuitive and nice commercial/ support team. I had some questions about the app setting and the support team helped me within few minutes.

ONCEUPON A RIDE...

Location Spain

Intuitive app and easy to use. Good customer support. I recommend it for sure. Free plan available which is a good point.

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

Man's Set

Good app with simple and clear design. Support works perfect. Also they have Russian support, it is very comfortable for our team!

July 14, 2021