MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products | Reviews

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Lowgravityclimbing

Support was good. HOWEVER, I disabled the bundles while we worked on a few products. I've just came back to create a few new bundles and apparently MBC are taking credit for sales they never made. Pretty shady when their whole pricing structure is based on sales they made! all my trust is gone which is a shame as it started off so well.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help!

LBZSTORE

I am not getting a response to my inquiries. I have emailed back and forth with one person but nothing has been resolved. The app continues to state my bundle is out of stock when all my items are in stock. Also the widget disappears from the page when I click on a swatch. You state you have swatches for all basic colors yet black isn't one of them? This app is not working and I'd like to experience the timely response that others have posted. I have sales to promote and this is taking away from me doing so.

March 30, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that you have faced an issue while using our app. But it was already fixed and we really hope that you will stay with us

SpillTheBeautySecret

Your APP ruining my fucking shopify THEME!!!!! IM sO MAD i iinstalled your app and now my theme gone

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you've got while using our app. We fixed all issues. Can you give us a last chance to set up the app for you?