MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle App

Bundles Sales | Discount Products Kit | Custom Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Homebarista.coffee

Location Vietnam

The Support responds and solves all the problem quickly. The app shows the bundles in the clearest way. Highly recommend!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for your review 😇 We’re so happy that you like our app. Our team is always here to help you 😎

AchievePrime

Location Germany

The team responds quickly. They resolved all my problems. Needless to say it is the only app that meets all my requirements to sell matching sets.

May 31, 2022

Thank you for the great review! 🤩 We’re so happy you loved your experience with our app. Our customer support team is always here if you need anything 🤗

Soundtech

Location Australia

I tried to find an app to support our Shopify store with a comprehensive package/bundle builder but after perhaps 10 different apps I was getting really frustrated because none was getting even closer to what we needed. Then I found MBC and suddenly it was like discovering America again. This app is so well designed and gives all the options we need. It's a perfect tool to make our store shine and deliver to our customers what they need and how we want it. Futhermore, at some point, we needed to make some further mods to the app's widget. The dev team acted promptly and optimized it exactly how was required. You do not see that every day with the app developers. 100% recommend MBC!

May 30, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with our app. Our team is always here if you need anything.

Black Donkey

Location Netherlands

Well helped by the MBC Bundles service to take my website to the next level.
This app is definitely recommended

May 19, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers

Great customer support. Great conversion rate. I had an issue with a slider arrow and they were very helpful and fast to fix the issue.

May 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with our app. Our customer support team is always here if you need anything.

Malta Coin Centre

Extremely helpful and answered all our queries quickly and professionally. The bundle's app worked perfectly for our requirement.

April 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We’ll do our best for you :)

WIT Fitness

Great app for a variety of bundling types (buy one get one, % off, fixed sale price etc). The app's integration is quick and fairly easy, and, unlike many other third party apps, is about as near to plug-and-play as could be. The strongest part of the app is the support team. Very agile, they will assist with anything you might need. I can highly recommend!

March 29, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

isapparelau

Just want i was looking for. Flexible options and customisable.. Great support too.
allows me to create a product from multiple products, give a discount and track the individual items from stock

Basique

it's perfect! thanks for the great product and service! I generate more conversions with this app!they help me a lot

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

mybimaxx GmbH

I used the software to sell bundles of products in either pairs or as a full set of 3, but we didn't do these changes ourselves in the past so we were quite lost what the former admin was thinking.
The support answered quickly and solved the case in just a matter of a few e-mails. Best support i ever received.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14