4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, intuitive navigation, and reliable performance. They find the bundle creation feature flexible and beneficial for increasing sales and average order value. The app's customer support is noted for its efficiency and quick response times. It offers a free plan with robust features, and a premium plan that provides additional functionalities, deemed worth the cost by merchants. The app is also praised for its customization options, seamless integration, clear tutorial videos, and individual inventory tracking.

September 27, 2023

La pagina me pareceio m,iuy adecuada para las necesidade

Piel de Porcelana Bolivia
Bolivia
About 6 hours using the app
April 17, 2020

It is a good working app. I definitely managed to upsell with this! Easy to use.
Just one point should be improved, it could look a bit better. So, visually some improvements should be made.
Can recommend this app. Works and no bugs.

Beyond Nutrition
Luxembourg
Almost 4 years using the app
October 21, 2020

I love how this works. I just wish I didn’t have to set up each combo separately. I’d love to be able to choose any one items from a collection and combine with any item from another collection. For a free app it’s great!

Little Rascals Kids Clothing
About 3 years using the app
September 14, 2023

Super easy to use and great option for small businesses!

Tamarack Jack's Honey and Meadery
About 19 hours using the app
August 22, 2022

Perfect functionality, but still missing Launchpad function. We need a possibility to plan our prices with calendar.

DreamCloud
About 2 years using the app
Bundler.app replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for this review. Our Bundler app actually allows you to schedule bundles ;) You can set the exact date and time when you want to start offering the bundle discount and the exact date and time when you want to stop offering it. You can set this up on each bundle separately.
If you have any more questions about this, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win

Edited June 23, 2021

Free and works very good, as I can see uptill now. I just have added it, and will see if people will click on it (:

Movement Monkey
Netherlands
August 21, 2021

Nice app to boost traffic and give an add on for customers! Thank you for the free plan offer. Recommended App!

Pastadimonaco
Germany
Edited August 7, 2022

Love this app. The only small issue is that it takes a couple of seconds to load the bundles in a page.

Kewlus
Edited February 24, 2023

Bundler is a great app for a great price, it has already started generating extra sales for our store. Henry was very quick to help us resolve a minor issue with our site, would definitely recommend.

Atom Studios UK
Over 1 year using the app
January 13, 2020

So far so good. The placement could be better but it works well! Thank you, we appreciate your work and will recommend.

FIXY Makeup