Reviews (1,627)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse bundle creation capabilities. They report increased sales and conversions, and appreciate features like tiered discounts, mix-and-match bundles, and volume discounts. The app's responsive customer service, integration with platforms like Shopify and Gempages, and individual inventory tracking are seen as beneficial. The free version offers a good range of features, while the premium version is considered worth the cost for its additional functionalities. Merchants also value the customization options.

July 3, 2024

I can't say enough about this app. I've been looking for something that seamlessly bundles items, both on our website and on our POS. This is the most user-friendly option on the market, both for the operator and the customer. I absolutely love the fact as well that if I have a rule that works for multiple items, I can just add items into the rule instead of copying the rule for a new product. I rely on employees who are not as tech savvy and in the past, found codes, native or manual discounts difficult to execute, but love this app as it does all the work for them with a click of the button. If you need your website and POS to do gymnastics easily like I do, this is the app for you.

By The Board Games & Entertainment
6 months using the app
Edited May 14, 2024

My favourite app! My customers love the bundle options and I like how easy it is to set up each product bundle. I only wish there was a way to edit the bundle landing page to run promotions and link to it easier.

Edit: Thank you so much for the reply! This will be a game changer for our shop!

Dragons' Garden
Netherlands
Over 3 years using the app
Bundler.app replied May 14, 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
You can edit the content on the automatically generated landing pages directly on each bundle. At the bottom of the bundle, there is a field, which allows you to change the content which shows up on the landing page.

In addition to that, you can use our shortcodes to create you own landing page, as per our instructions here: https://bundler.app/frequently-asked-question-item/how-do-i-create-a-custom-bundle-page-6

If you require any help, simply send us an email to support@bundler.app and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

June 21, 2024

Great app for our store! Our fulfillment center had specific requirements for how bundled products get purchased and this app was perfect for our needs. Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond too. They have fixed bugs quickly and helped troubleshoot issues. Would highly recommend!

Four Sixes® Ranch Brand Beef
Over 1 year using the app
Bundler.app replied June 28, 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) It is a pleasure to see that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

May 3, 2024

Bundler has been a GREAT app for our store. I had been successfully using it for several months, and then something went funny with it, but when I reached out to support they were very good at communicating, and eventually the app started working again.

Thanks for great customer service and developing this app!

Tiny and Snail
Over 1 year using the app
Bundler.app replied May 8, 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like that app and that we were able to help you :)

May 27, 2024

Great app. Great customer service and looks pretty good with the theme we use as well! Functions very well, but most importantly their customer support and development team is extremely responsive. I recommend this App!

Hackees Lacrosse
About 1 year using the app
June 18, 2024

Easy to use way to offer an upsale on each item. Lots of options.

Apothecuryous
9 months using the app
July 4, 2024

Great app with excellent customer service that integrates seamlessly with our theme! It functions very well. What stands out the most is their incredibly responsive support and development team

Skin and Threads
4 months using the app
July 1, 2024

The Bundler App is excellent and works seamlessly, especially when paired with the Seal Subscriptions App. It's comprehensive and adaptable, the pricing is unbeatable, and their support team is fantastic. I highly recommend this integration for anyone looking to offer product combinations and different types of bundles!

Wonder Waves Coffee
3 months using the app
April 24, 2024

This app is very easy to use and did increase our sales because customers were able to easily get multiple items for a discount. We recommend to anyone considering adding a bundle product.

The Sheep Shop
5 months using the app
Bundler.app replied April 30, 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that it helped you increase your sales with bundle deals :)

April 10, 2024

Couldn't run my business model without it. Pretty extensive options to get your what you are looking for in most situations. I have not engaged their Customer Service much but their Support Content has gotten me where i needed to this point!

BevRock
8 months using the app
Bundler.app replied April 16, 2024

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)