4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, flexible bundle creation, and positive impact on sales. It's praised for its reliable performance, excellent customer support, and compatibility with various themes. Both free and premium versions offer valuable features, and customization options are available for specific branding needs.

April 14, 2020

As long as you cannot add a 2nd discount (like a personal code or welcome code) on top of the bundle discount, this app is nice but not useful for us.

Gofurnit
Germany
17 days using the app
October 31, 2020

The app was very easy to use and quick to set up! The free version is perfect for my needs. I just wanted to test if bundles work for my customers without having to spend money on paid apps. This app allows me to do that!

Atamiki Beauty
Aruba
17 days using the app
December 28, 2020

You can create bundle shown at the bottom but unable to see them in products page separately as a new product though

winest.hk
Hong Kong SAR
15 days using the app
Edited May 8, 2020

Great App, I would like to "mass set" a bundle to several products. That could be an upgrade thank you I also would like it to show higher on the product page , not all the way on the bottom

Medicali
14 days using the app
September 4, 2020

Henry was amazing at supporting our solution and customizing it to work with our Quick View Cart. Since this application does not work with Bold Subscriptions, we ultimately decided to not continue with this product, but the support alone deserves a 5-star review! Thank you Henry for your time!

Package Free
8 days using the app
June 27, 2022

Me gusta la aplicación y me parece muy resolutivo el soporte que dan. Cumple bien su función. Propongo que la personalización sea aún más autónoma, en cuanto a colores de fondo, etc.

Mila Bonis Cosmética Natural
Spain
5 days using the app
Bundler.app replied June 28, 2022

Gracias por esta bonita reseña.

March 16, 2021

I want to know how to move this module to the bottom of the product price instead of the bottom of the product page, and my mobile terminal cannot be displayed normally.

ekalin
1 day using the app
Bundler.app replied March 17, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.

Moving the bundle widget to a different position on your product page or relocating the bundle widget is easy. You can change the position of the bundle widget by adding a short HTML snippet to your product template. We have instructions on how to achieve this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html. You can just follow our guide and add the HTML snippet described in it to the place where you want to display your bundle widget on your product pages.
If you are scared of editing your Liquid files, contact us and we will do it for you ;)

Best regards,
Bundler team

October 24, 2020

good bundles but not much variants for free plan , hope you'll add certain features to your app and it will be good

WeGotSocks
About 3 hours using the app
March 2, 2021

I have only just started to use the App and so may mark may creep to 5*'s after more use! What I do know is that it is easy to set-up and intuitive. Will monitor site speed and hopefully see some upsells. Keep you posted.

Lorima
About 2 hours using the app
September 13, 2022

this app really helped me to create my bundle as soon as possible but i maybe liked to edit how it was shown on my site

Gaidir
Netherlands
About 1 hour using the app
Bundler.app replied September 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. Our app already allows you to edit the appearance of bundle widgets. You can edit them in Bundler > General Settings.
And if you want to make any specific (more advanced) customization, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win and we will help you out :)