Reviews (1,571)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse bundle creation capabilities. They report increased sales and conversions, and appreciate features like tiered discounts, mix-and-match bundles, and volume discounts. The app's responsive customer service, integration with platforms like Shopify and Gempages, and individual inventory tracking are seen as beneficial. The free version offers a good range of features, while the premium version is considered worth the cost for its additional functionalities. Merchants also value the customization options.

December 17, 2022

It was not hard to learn this app at all, and it was my first one. I'm new and struggled with getting my shopify account up and running but this was surprisingly easy.

All Good Treats Company - Maker of Good Dog Treats
About 14 hours using the app
Bundler.app replied December 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay awesome!

September 27, 2023

La pagina me pareceio m,iuy adecuada para las necesidade

Piel de Porcelana Bolivia
Bolivia
About 6 hours using the app
October 24, 2020

good bundles but not much variants for free plan , hope you'll add certain features to your app and it will be good

WeGotSocks
About 3 hours using the app
March 2, 2021

I have only just started to use the App and so may mark may creep to 5*'s after more use! What I do know is that it is easy to set-up and intuitive. Will monitor site speed and hopefully see some upsells. Keep you posted.

Lorima
About 2 hours using the app
September 13, 2022

this app really helped me to create my bundle as soon as possible but i maybe liked to edit how it was shown on my site

Gaidir
Netherlands
Bundler.app replied September 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. Our app already allows you to edit the appearance of bundle widgets. You can edit them in Bundler > General Settings.
And if you want to make any specific (more advanced) customization, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win and we will help you out :)

Edited November 27, 2019

This is pretty great for a free app. I wish I could duplicate bundles since I'm offering tiers of discounts for the same group of products and it is tedious to add them all individually every time. It would be even nicer if I could apply a bundle to a tag or collection instead of choosing each product individually.

All said, it still works. But I was disappointed to learn that the customer cannot use a discount code on top of these bundle discounts. The Developer said this is a constraint of Shopify. Unfortunately since this scenario could cause my customer to get a worse deal and make them upset, I am not going to be able to use this app. Thank you anyway.

Wokeface
Bundler.app replied December 7, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
I would like to let you know that we just added an option to duplicate bundles in app settings :) You can try it out by going to the app settings and clicking "Copy" button on one of the bundles.

We are still trying to see if it would be possible to apply a bundle discount to a tag or a collection. I will let you know if if add it to the app :)

Regards,
Nice team

March 27, 2023

Super application, malgré qu'elle soit en anglais. Les packs sont faisables très facilement et après un petit travail de traduction pour nos boutiques Françaises, tout fonctionne parfaitement.

Le-Lumipower©
France
March 9, 2021

So far the app is working well for me! I am using it to mix and match items which will allow customers to save on a set price!

Two Prairie Doods
42 minutes using the app
September 10, 2021

I was frustrated by three apps and this one was my last effort. It worked beautifully first time and was much less expensive.

Art of STEM with Jeannie Ruiz
35 minutes using the app
July 2, 2023

Great Design, I like the look of the bundles. Clean and Slick design and not too much information. Easy to use app. Would recomenned

MyBlackoutCase