Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

peaceofhome.se

There were issues integrating the app into my theme however Bundle Bear solved this and now it works great! It generates extra revenue from the get to, I really recommend this app! :D

UKbuyzone

This app is a great idea to increase the order volume. Very easy and attractive designed app. The customer service is fantastic! I can recommend them

FestiUSA

The best customer service ever. Really fast and too diligent. The Discount Apps work amazing in our store. Thank you, guys.

Fuaou

I feel that this software is very convenient to use, and it is very suitable for users who need a lot of discounts. Thank you very much for your help. If possible in the future, we will continue to choose your software.

BaywoodAudio.com

my favorite app. I wish I would have gotten this app sooner! It would have made me so much more revenue. but now I have it and within the first 5 minutes of adding the first bundle, I got a sale. Thank you Conversion Bear!

EasyAgores Greece

Works perfectly for every solution you may need regarding up-sells & cross-sells! The support team answers within 5' and solved some of our integration issues with our theme. Highly suggested!

PORTLAND DISTRO

I have only been using this app for a month or so and sales have gone up in the $1000's instantly, I wish I knew about this app sooner, and the design team matched my theme in less than a day. Wonderful!!

ThriveRoyal

Bundles Bear is a great, unique app with awesome features and a terrific support team. Conversion Bear consistently makes some of the best apps on Shopify.

Anio

We used this App in order to sell a special edition in a bundle and we needed one product to only be addable in combination with this bundle.
Had some big complications integrating the whole thing the way we needed it to be ( which the app simply is not exactly made for) but Itai and especially Jonathan from the team were so incredibly helpful and managed to improve our coded solution in order to make it work. Big thanks to the team for always helping out!

Move Blue

Love this app! Great customer service and very easy to use. I especially love the design of the volume discount and how easy it is to translate and design everything. Definitely 5/5 stars just like all other Bear apps!