4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance user experience and boost average order value through features like product bundling and volume discounts. They appreciate its ease of use, flexibility, and seamless integration with stores, which contributes to increased conversion rates and sales. The customer support is noted for its quick and informative responses. Some merchants suggest adding more customization options and the ability to include multiple offers per page.

August 15, 2023

The app is very good and customer service is fast and helpful! its customizable and loads fast. 100% recomend

Eloral
About 1 hour using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a stellar 5-star review for our product bundling app - we really appreciate your kind words! We are so pleased that you are enjoying the experience. Have a great day!

July 3, 2021

The team replied very quickly to my questions - thank's a lot.
And I appreciate the stack discount very much.

Moses Tee Shop
Austria
2 days using the app
July 7, 2021

We don't think this app deserves 5 stars we had a simple issue where the bundle was not showing the discounts on checkout page but they absolutely refused to look into this and claimed it was our fault.

Cali Tiger
2 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 11, 2021

Hi there,
our support team was able to confirm bundle discounts are applied and working in your checkout page.

I guess you mean discounts are not shown in your ajax / drawer cart?
That might happen.

No worries, it's an easy fix.
Here's how to add support for showing discounted prices in your cart:

Need a hand? Our team would love to help you get that done.

125 five star reviews will vouch for that.

Our team is at your service.

Jonathan.
Founder @ Conversion Bear

March 16, 2023

App geht gar nicht und kann man im onlineshop nicht interrgrieren. Ich habe keine lust mehr auf dieser Kack

FitWorry
Switzerland
Conversion Bear replied March 16, 2023

Hi there,
our team will be happy to help you integrate the app to your theme.
You can reach us via live chat or email support@conversionbear.com.

If you wish to do so yourself, please follow the setup guide:

It seems the app was installed and used for less than 30 minutes on your account.

We are not aware of any bugs or issues, and it is currently being used across 5,000 Shopify stores of all sizes. A live example can be found inside our demo store.

We deliver best in class support and are eager to solve any issue our customers face - big or small. Over 200 five star reviews will testify to that.

Jonathan
GM @ Conversion Bear

March 9, 2021

Great app and very flexible, especially for a free app. Also, Lynda from customer service has helped me on several of my Shopify store integrations, was very patient with all of my questions, was always very fast to respond to my emails and was polite and helpful in all of our interactions. She even spent 2 hours troubleshooting my theme code, which is a level of service that is way above anything I’ve ever received from other app/technical service providers. Software companies need more team members like Lynda

All Citizens
February 1, 2023

Perfect geholpen! Maria is een topper! Ik kreeg de bundel zelf niet op mijn product pagina maar Maria heeft dit binnen 3 minuten voor mij gedaan.

Milono
Netherlands
June 20, 2023

I like this app and the support team so friendly.

Jetspray
Israel
About 12 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 1, 2023

Thank you so much for giving us a 5-star review and for the kind words about our bundle app and support team! We are so grateful for your feedback.

February 18, 2021

The app installation was easy and the dedicated support was very helpful. I suggest to try the app!

Selvatiq
Italy
April 22, 2021

Very easy to set up and customize the bundles. I wasn't able to get the bundles to show up on my product pages or in the cart so I reached out to the company and they were very helpful and installed everything for me. Thank you!

ARRA Creative
July 4, 2023

Perfect Customer Service. You can reach them by chat and they are very friendly and always ready to help

Jampri Schweiz
Switzerland
About 6 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your five-star rating! We are happy to hear that you appreciate our customer service. We are glad that you're able to find help through our chat support and that you found our team friendly and helpful. We're grateful for your positive review and hope you keep enjoying our service in the future.