4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance user experience and boost average order value through features like product bundling and volume discounts. They appreciate its ease of use, flexibility, and seamless integration with stores, which contributes to increased conversion rates and sales. The customer support is noted for its quick and informative responses. Some merchants suggest adding more customization options and the ability to include multiple offers per page.

December 7, 2023

Amazing customer service from Abuzar. I had some css problems and wanted specific changes to my bundle and he was quick to help and resolve my issues. Even took the additional mile and provided me with insights on how to make my bundle more appealing. Looking forward to continue working with Abuzar and the Bundle Bear Team!!

SMCollaborative
24 days using the app
December 8, 2023

This app has many options to help your store get more sales worth it! It's super easy to use when making new deals.

ShopVeluxo
About 1 month using the app
January 10, 2024

I was having probelms setting up my offer they helped me a lot and got my offer created very good service.

Panteon
Ireland
18 days using the app
December 20, 2023

Very good service! I had a coding problem and they solve it very well! Fast and professionell!
Also I want to thank Maria for a good and kindly support!

Custom Ratings
Germany
About 2 months using the app
October 25, 2023

Abuzar has been excellent support. Not only did he manage to solve my initial troubleshooting app problem, but was also able to edit the look of the app so that it fit my store perfectly (something I would never have been able to do!). Thanks a lot Abuzar!

Midlife Crisis Bob
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review for our app and customer service member Abuzar! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

November 23, 2023

Great. I have been using them for a year and Happy

Scents Angel
About 1 year using the app
December 13, 2023

Must have app for your business. Big shoutout to Abuzar for guiding me through the app. He went above and beyond providing me a great customer support service.

LumiPaint™
14 days using the app
December 17, 2023

The app is not robust. The reason 1) the app does not replace the previously stock bundles that I had on my website. Tech support stated they are unable to do this.
2) The app does not allow me to add multiple different offers on the product page for example offer a) buy x get y free offer b) buy a + b get c % off again tech support said they were unable to do this.

Mazfuture
7 days using the app
December 27, 2023

super helpful and extremely quick response, were able to get issues fixed on my theme and coded within 20 mins

LoveLock™
3 days using the app
January 27, 2024

thanks to abuzar for the great customer service , fast communicative !

Stitch