4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance user experience and boost average order value through features like product bundling and volume discounts. They appreciate its ease of use, flexibility, and seamless integration with stores, which contributes to increased conversion rates and sales. The customer support is noted for its quick and informative responses. Some merchants suggest adding more customization options and the ability to include multiple offers per page.

October 14, 2023

Customer service sent a chat message late Saturday night to see if I need help. Perfect timing! I was struggling to add an offer on my store. The customer representative resolved it straight away and on a Saturday night. Awesome!

Pet Frndz
About 1 month using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for the review. Glad that our proactive customer service team was able to help you on that late Saturday night!

October 18, 2023

I really love this app! its simple, easy to use and userfriendly. big big thanks for Abuzar who helped me out in a really short time. great team and fast help. i do recommend BundleBear for sure!

Lumyleash
Switzerland
16 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for leaving a review for our app. Nice to hear that you found it easy to use and that Abuzar from our customer service team as able to provide quick assistance for you.

January 9, 2024

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, THANK YOU

WeeSneaks
4 days using the app
December 2, 2023

Super fast and reliable customer care! Very Good App!!

Zentra
12 days using the app
October 20, 2023

Thanks for all your help! Thanks for even fixing a problem on shopify side

Bradshaw Blanks
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to help with fixing problems for loyal customers like you!

October 5, 2023

Certainly! Here's a positive review for Maria from Bundle Bear:

"I had the pleasure of working with Maria from Bundle Bear, and I must say it was an exceptional experience. Maria was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and dedicated to assisting me with my needs. She provided excellent customer service and went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I highly recommend Maria and the Bundle Bear team for their outstanding support and expertise."

Feel free to customize it further to reflect your specific experience and feedback.

Thank you very much Maria for your help

BR
Shopiswift

ShopiSwift
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 10, 2023

Thank you for the glowing review! Glad to hear that Maria was able to give you a positive customer experience! Thank you again for using our app!

November 9, 2023

There customer service is slow. They also have soldiers that are part of the Israeli war. If you support this company, your hard earned dollars are funding oppression, apartide and genocide.

I don't support them. There design team is away for a month because they've been called in to fight the war.

Disgusting that they would even tell a customer that.

I DONT SUPPORT GENOCIDE, AND I WILL NOT PUT MY MONEY IN THERE COMPANY.

River Jayden Art
New Zealand
7 days using the app
December 12, 2023

Abuzar was incredibly fast to support me today! Thanks for your help. Now my offers can run smoothly and I feel a lot more peace of mind.

EcloArt

NICESHIPPER
Germany
2 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Great customer support, responded faster than expected. Interface could be made more fluid but overall great experience

Push2start