4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance user experience and boost average order value through features like product bundling and volume discounts. They appreciate its ease of use, flexibility, and seamless integration with stores, which contributes to increased conversion rates and sales. The customer support is noted for its quick and informative responses. Some merchants suggest adding more customization options and the ability to include multiple offers per page.

August 25, 2023

Abuzar provided great customer service. Bundles Bear is a great app for increasing average order volume.

Happy Halloween Faces
About 2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and we'll relay your feedback to Abuzar!

October 5, 2023

Charme Houme
Switzerland
About 5 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 10, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review!

February 26, 2024

Bundle Bear is great and customer service is very helpful and responsive.

SAFELLES
February 25, 2024

great service

Shoplati
Spain
February 24, 2024

Not a Bundle Bear enjoyer.

The price is completly off for some reason when the bundle offer shows on the page. I can accept that this is my fault because of my lack of understanding the code and where to put the bundle div and using a custom theme. Thats not optimal, but it's fine, I solved that by just not showing the price.

What I don't like is that you can't choose to just use shopify discounts. I don't see the point of having to generate a code that could provide problems and stop working like people have mentioned here. The discount didn't work with my free shipping discount wich bothers me alot.

Also not having the bundle active in your theme still doesn't remove their shitty discount code solution.

But to be fair if you don't need a free shipping discount and are not bothered by the discount solution or actully like it, the bundles looks great and i defenitely think they could improve your sales. Unfortunately I never got that far.

Actully you can remove the shitty discount and just use shopifys. So maybe I am a Bundle Bear enjoyer afterall.

My Store
Sweden
August 14, 2023

Heel erg snel met antwoorden bij problemen! Ik werd geholpen door Abuzar. Heel erg vriendelijke man!

GOODBUYIN
Belgium
4 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing 5-star review about our app! Your feedback is highly appreciated, and we're thrilled that you're enjoying it. Have a great day and thank you again for your kind words.

February 14, 2024

I like this app alot as it helps me improve my conversion by selling product in bundles. Their customer support are very nice and friendly and solves your problem very quickly. i recommend this app to everyone.

Fitness-Kingz®
February 7, 2024

very good, good customer support as well

THEGIFTEE.COM
February 7, 2024

amazing

CéNi
August 9, 2023

Ottima APP, Ottima assistenza! Grazie Abuzar del centro assistenza! Facile e intuitiva, e se c'è qualche problema, assistenza veloce.

Adventure Insoles
Italy
5 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 11, 2023

Grazie mille per il tuo rating a 5 stelle! Siamo contenti che Tu abbia apprezzato l'app Ottima, l'assistenza di qualità e l'intuitività.