Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

PixaThis

Great Apps, most feature-rich, and the best support around!
Cant recommend Bundle Bear enough.
Clearly made by people who understand CRO!

TACTINET™

Great app and great customer support. They helped me customize my bundles in the best way to make it look amazing in my store. Thanks

HiHeatless

Excellent to increase AOV. Had problems with installation and customer service team came back t me super quick and installed it, all done in 5 minutes. Great product, great service.

During the Day with us

Fast Support , Works perfect no app is better than this one ! Its very Easy to handle and there is still nothing to say more I Like it ! 5 stars from me

Waste Less Green

I've tried this app against over volume discount apps and this one has worked better every time. This weekend, I ran into some tech issues, reached out to the support people, and they were helping me within minutes. The app is really helping and I recommend it.

peaceofhome.se

There were issues integrating the app into my theme however Bundle Bear solved this and now it works great! It generates extra revenue from the get to, I really recommend this app! :D

UKbuyzone

This app is a great idea to increase the order volume. Very easy and attractive designed app. The customer service is fantastic! I can recommend them

FestiUSA

The best customer service ever. Really fast and too diligent. The Discount Apps work amazing in our store. Thank you, guys.

Fuaou

I feel that this software is very convenient to use, and it is very suitable for users who need a lot of discounts. Thank you very much for your help. If possible in the future, we will continue to choose your software.

BaywoodAudio.com

my favorite app. I wish I would have gotten this app sooner! It would have made me so much more revenue. but now I have it and within the first 5 minutes of adding the first bundle, I got a sale. Thank you Conversion Bear!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14