4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline order scheduling and delivery, especially for businesses with seasonal operations and local pickup orders. They praise its user-friendly interface, easy setup, customization options, and reliable performance. The app's unique features, such as handling multiple rotating and seasonal menus, different calendars for different products, and varying shipping rates based on delivery day, are highly valued. Merchants also appreciate the professional look, seamless website integration, reasonable pricing, and excellent customer service. However, some merchants wish for POS system integration.

March 4, 2024

Excellent quality delivery date app. Works perfectly for my local delivery business. Second store I’ve used with this app. Very happy with customer service, always available and quick to help! I recommend.

Selma Florist
4 days using the app
January 14, 2024

I really love this app and appreciate the help that the support gives. Anytime I have questions or any feedback, I get a reply very quick. Big thanks!

foodpipe
Germany
11 months using the app
May 6, 2024

different calendars for different products thats what I needed,
the customising is just the icing on the cake. An amazing app that should be everyones go to.The customer service really is 5 stars i had a placement issue (partly because I'm very fussy with design ) and they fixed it super fast. Would recommend to anyone looking for a date picker app.

Victoria Sponge Jersey
Jersey
About 2 hours using the app
January 30, 2024

This app has exactly what my online store needed.
Customer service is very friendly and quick.

Sababa Boards
25 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Really good customer service - super fast at replying and very attentive. App does what it says on the box!

SageFlowers
3 days using the app
May 9, 2024

Great app and a super solid customer support

Etre Patisseries
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
February 4, 2024

Works really well! Awesome customer support

Padaria Gamela
Portugal
3 months using the app
February 16, 2024

Me funciona muy bien, tiene demasiadas configuración útiles para mi. El soporte también es rápido y te apoyan con lo que requieres

Bon Gout Floristeria

Doja
Egypt
11 months using the app
January 22, 2024

This is an excellent app, it was recommended to me and I’ve had no problems. It’s easy to use and when I have had questions the support team are quick with a response and so helpful!

Dukes Barkery